Page 4 of 268 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Oct...sorry...Backroads Spotters Thread.

Baby Blue wrapped CLS Mercedes
    Doing it with Twins is better than being Single
    http://www.backroads.ie/forums/showthread.php?7376-TRD3000GT-Project

Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    Spotted Cappo this afternoon, playing on the beach with his grandson.

Always great to have a chat with yourself chief!

Great fun re-creating famous racing tracks in the sand with a spade, he's only 18 months old, but, if you want them to learn 'racing lines' you have to start them young! Good to see you Gus, glad to see the top down!

Saw a light grey McLaren Mercedes SLR in Malahide yesterday.

is there more than one grey/silver GT40 here because I dont think the reg was the same as what comes to the C&C. And the exhausts I think were different as well.

Eddie Ate Dynamite Good Bye Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by The Bash Street Kid View Post
    is there more than one grey/silver GT40 here because I dont think the reg was the same as what comes to the C&C. And the exhausts I think were different as well.
    If the exhausts knocked you over then I can attest that it is one and the same!

Saw a blue 07 Audi RS4 outside of the Halfords in Carrickmines yesterday around 6pm. Then a maroon Aston Martin DB5 at the roundabouts outside of there, I almost broke my neck looking at it drive past

and a silver Bentley Arnage on the M9 to Carlow today.

1990s Bentley Brooklands on the M50 this morning, Just fantastic, Elegant fabulousness.
    A car I would dearly love to own.

Was it silver? Thought the one I saw was an Arnage but could've been a Brooklands either!

Elegant is right. They're beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Was it silver? Thought the one I saw was an Arnage but could've been a Brooklands either!

Elegant is right. They're beautiful.
    No it was dark, like Blue.
    I was in the TR7, he waved and flashed the hazards, so maybe someone from here.

Couldn't resist posting a pic.

800px-Bentley_Brooklands by Sovereign125a, on Flickr
    Last edited by Browns lane; 05-07-2013 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bash Street Kid View Post
    There are two road registered GT's in the country, mine, a Tungsten Grey car, which I bring to the C&C sometimes ,and the silver car you encountered on the M50.