Page 3 of 264 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Oct...sorry...Backroads Spotters Thread.

Passed a purple corvette stingray coupe the other day.

Anyone on here?

On the M50 tonight Between Ballymount and Tallaght exits I was passed by a silver Ford GT40 and orange Porsche GT3. I wonder who they were.............

Eddie Ate Dynamite Good Bye Eddie

I've a feeling I know who was in the you just got tango'd car but don't know anyone with a gt40??
    as Marcus Gronholm once said "up the arse of timo".....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqQhQSbe6fw

@ Duffman, you'd know well if you got off your hole and made it over to a c&c.

Quote Originally Posted by DUFFMAN View Post
    I've a feeling I know who was in the you just got tango'd car but don't know anyone with a gt40??
    I'd hate to disappoint you but not who you think in the GT3 RS. I don't know of any other grey/silver Ford GT's so not sure about that one...

H
    The noisy one in the corner.

The dennings cars GT40 perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Huggie View Post
    I'd hate to disappoint you but not who you think in the GT3 RS. I don't know of any other grey/silver Ford GT's so not sure about that one...

H
    I'm defo not disappointed, just can't believe there's two orange gt3 rs going around Dublin.

But would love to see both together, I know there's a few other colours floating around and there alway great to see on the road, they have such a big presence.

@gus, you know me to we'll, see ya Sunday!!!
    as Marcus Gronholm once said "up the arse of timo".....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqQhQSbe6fw

I saw that gt3 rs on Sunday in Stillorgan shopping centre - lovely in the flesh - I presume it's the same one that is for sale on carzone at the moment.

Spotted Cappo this afternoon, playing on the beach with his grandson.

Always great to have a chat with yourself chief!

I saw Shaggy on the M11 going southbound in his Fiat Coupe yesterday at 4.30.

Did the silver Mundane with the blue lights catch up with you Shaggy ??