Page 263 of 264 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264 LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 2636

Thread: Oct...sorry...Backroads Spotters Thread.

Nice pic, cool winter hack too
    I'm standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused

The new 8’s including Gran Coupe at Bavarian in Belfast today while I was collecting parts.

Mondello announced an M8 experience for 2020. I really don't think Mondello is a track for hooning an M8. Maybe that's just me.

I haven't seen one of these ones 8 series in the metal yet,though I imagine they take up a fair bit of road space...

Doesn't look too bad in that red colout.
    At least its different from the usual black/grey colours you see most German exec barges in.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRA View Post
    Mondello announced an M8 experience for 2020. I really don't think Mondello is a track for hooning an M8. Maybe that's just me.
    If it's anything like an M5, then it's not. The M5 barely stretched it legs when I drove it there. Too much power for such a tight track

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk
    Currently - Driver's Edition
    Formerly - CBG.ie
    Drives: 2005 R53 MINI Cooper S "Archie". Hyper Blue Metallic with 17" Bullet Alloys

Agree totally. When you get to M4, that's enough for that circuit. 625bhp of M8 in the hands of an inexperienced punter is just plain scary!
    Beware of imitations; there's another lawyer out there calling himself "Lucanlaw!" So the writing on the wall may be a forgery!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRA View Post
    An M2 hits the sweet spot for Mondello IMO. That said, I had a new 7 series out on track there and it was surprisingly nimble for such a big barge.
    Last edited by kdevitt; 28-10-2019 at 09:53 PM.

Nothing to see here, just car from New Zealand in Dublin..

Yesterday I gave up my seat on the bus for a blind person
    Today, I lost my job as a bus driver. This world is too cruel for the kind hearted..

Quote Originally Posted by Mike205 View Post
    Nothing to see here, just car from New Zealand in Dublin..

And you spotted a van from Australia on the same day! What are the chances

I saw that about last year, maybe 2 years ago