Page 335 of 338 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 3372

Thread: Oct...sorry...Backroads Spotters Thread.

Ya that's the one, it looked in great nick
    as Marcus Gronholm once said "up the arse of timo".....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqQhQSbe6fw

I was surprised how many nice cars is driving arond town today. Unfortunatelly I was able to only get proper photos of this one:

I saw blue Alpina 110 parked in someones driveway and then bigest surprise of the day Ferrari California T passing me. I was trying to find this car parked somewhere but couldn't find it.

Those Astons look great in the metal but they are pretty big and wide so you
    won't be hustling on down your local backroad.

Those Astons look great in the metal but they are pretty big and wide so you
    won't be hustling on down your local backroad.

Was it anyone from here that I spotted this afternoon in Killester in a very clean blue 2006 Focus ST?

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk
    Currently - Driver's Edition
    Formerly - CBG.ie
    Drives: 2005 R53 MINI Cooper S "Archie". Hyper Blue Metallic with 17" Bullet Alloys

Satin blue Jaguar XKR-S spotted in Ranelagh earlier. Some rumble off it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are meant to sound epic.

Quote Originally Posted by ianfitzy View Post
    Was it anyone from here that I spotted this afternoon in Killester in a very clean blue 2006 Focus ST?

If it was a DL reg I have seen that a few times the last 2 weeks. No idea who owns it
    Vtec addict

Quote Originally Posted by chris139ryan View Post
    If it was a DL reg I have seen that a few times the last 2 weeks. No idea who owns it
    That's the one

Currently - Driver's Edition
    Formerly - CBG.ie
    Drives: 2005 R53 MINI Cooper S "Archie". Hyper Blue Metallic with 17" Bullet Alloys

Quote Originally Posted by Marcinek_55 View Post
    I was surprised how many nice cars is driving arond town today. Unfortunatelly I was able to only get proper photos of this one:

I saw blue Alpina 110 parked in someones driveway and then bigest surprise of the day Ferrari California T passing me. I was trying to find this car parked somewhere but couldn't find it.
    There are always some nice machines parked outside that Gasworks pub. That is not the first Aston I saw it there.
    Any car that merely takes you from A-B does not go far enough.