Page 334 of 338 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 3372

Thread: Oct...sorry...Backroads Spotters Thread.

Amazing that many yellow reg's constantly appearing here....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by miller View Post
    Amazing that many yellow reg's constantly appearing here....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    If only there was something on the news informing us to stay home...

Quote Originally Posted by Batster View Post
    It was in good cause not just for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Wonder if they are all owned across the border or are they just chancing their arm avoiding Vrt.
    As far as I know most of them is staying in NI. The only one that has yellow reg and is spotted around Dublin a lot was black Huracan of which photo I didnt take.

If you can get out and play this time of year I wouldn’t be remotely worried about what shape your game is in, the fact that you are out hitting balls will help in the spring. Winter golf can be a slog but it can be great on a clear day too.
    Make your mind up. A charity event with no one mixing in separate cars, yet you advocate golfing and hanging around the tee-off area like Syrians queuing to get onto a rubber boat. I know what I've spotted in this thread...

Marcinek, thank you for sharing the photos of the gathering of great cars.
    Last edited by Flet; 31-12-2020 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Mod snip
    Quote Originally Posted by crank_case View Post
    Get out there and drive it as much as possible...You or it will not be around forever, at least not with any original parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcinek_55 View Post
    Ive been there before 4pm and only few cars but I knew more is on the way so way just waiting. Hard to get photos after 4pm in winter time so the photos I took are more for show what cars I saw today than to add to my album. I've no camera photos of SLS, Lamborghini Huracan, Audi R8, yellow BMW M4, C63 AMG and Corvette.
    Pity I wasn't a bit later, Dumbo was thirsty again (drinks like an elephant as well) but wasn't the cleanest for a photo even if it had been noticed.

Given what a happend yesterday evenimg on Portmarnock beach with full moon worshippers I think the lads in the cars were less of a concern.

Quote Originally Posted by OutRun View Post
    Make your mind up. A charity event with no one mixing in separate cars, yet you advocate golfing and hanging around the tee-off area like Syrians queuing to get onto a rubber boat. I know what I've spotted in this thread...

Marcinek, thank you for sharing the photos of the gathering of great cars.
    So where in my post about golf is there any reference to lockdown or anything else? If I remember I posted that when there were no such restrictions about playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveboy View Post

I’ve seen it parked outside the shops opposite the Old Mill pub in Tallaght a few times. Was told the shop owner owned it but don’t know for sure.
    Not spotted locally, but a cousin .....

“Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.” - Steve McQueen

Seen a Citroen cx, i think it was a cx anyway, in raheny earlier in light blue, very nice.
    as Marcus Gronholm once said "up the arse of timo".....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqQhQSbe6fw

Quote Originally Posted by DUFFMAN View Post
    Seen a Citroen cx, i think it was a cx anyway, in raheny earlier in light blue, very nice.
    That would be this one presumably, my dad sent me this yesterday

There's no light, There's only fire!

Quote Originally Posted by DUFFMAN View Post
    Spotted it yesterday in Fairview. I think it's the guy who owns Dolphin Motors in Clontarf

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk
    Currently - Driver's Edition
    Formerly - CBG.ie
    Drives: 2005 R53 MINI Cooper S "Archie". Hyper Blue Metallic with 17" Bullet Alloys