Page 333 of 338 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3372

Thread: Oct...sorry...Backroads Spotters Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by fast focus View Post
    He was just cruising along but there was a nice rumble off it! I just snapped it because I could be wrong but isn’t it the only bullitt mustang sold here?
    There is one always parked in the Airport as well. Someone who work's there I'd imagine.

He was just cruising along but there was a nice rumble off it! I just snapped it because I could be wrong but isnít it the only bullitt mustang sold here?
    I wouldn't know that now. I'll see him tomorrow and ask. I'm surprised it has a Dublin reg though as he lives in Limerick.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

It was Ford Ireland’s press car. All the motoring journalists used it when they made a review on it there is pics of it in mondello and stuff. It’s great if there is more than one here anyway!

He was just cruising along but there was a nice rumble off it! I just snapped it because I could be wrong but isn’t it the only bullitt mustang sold here?
    Sorry, replied before seeing the above post. I don't recall seeing any others, but I wouldn't know if it was the only one sold here.
    Last edited by DaveHumphreys; 30-12-2020 at 12:30 PM.

I definitely saw one up in Roscommon of all places last year, but in the locale of some serious earth moving, engineering folk who wouldn’t be short of a few yoyos, Farkin Creggs is like an enlarged Irish version of Field of Dreams!

Can’t recall if it had the RN plate FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoD View Post
    Sticker jealousy???
    oh god yes, it sends my sticker tingler off the charts.

Here is what I saw just few minutes ago:

Just missed them. Typical!! I filled up there at around 3pm

Some collection of high end stuff.

Ive been there before 4pm and only few cars but I knew more is on the way so way just waiting. Hard to get photos after 4pm in winter time so the photos I took are more for show what cars I saw today than to add to my album. I've no camera photos of SLS, Lamborghini Huracan, Audi R8, yellow BMW M4, C63 AMG and Corvette.

Nice collection and great variety.
    Bet that petrol station wasn't long filling up with people and camera phones.

Wonder if they are all owned across the border or are they just chancing their arm avoiding Vrt.