Page 322 of 338 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3372

Thread: Oct...sorry...Backroads Spotters Thread.

I'm sure enough I've seen that Alfa around the Santry(ish) area in the past. A brave alternative to an M3/4 for sure, but hats off to anyone who has bought one.

For a car that has so much going on styling-wise, they are very discreet IMO, especially when compared to the bread and butter Giulias
    There's no light, There's only fire!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcinek_55 View Post
    Anyone who own any red Alfa Giulia QV - I'll pay you for photoshoot with that car. I really want to get some good photos of that car.
    I have a very strong suspicion by the way it was parked that it belongs to the owner of the chipper it was parked outside.
    It might be worth your while talking to someone in there and showing them some of your work.

Quote Originally Posted by llcoolmac View Post
    Are you sure it wasn't an s80? They came with a 4.4 v8.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
    You could be right, could very well have been an 80. And in fairness that would make sense. Its the top of the range model.

You will own nothing and you will be happy!

Quote Originally Posted by kadett 244 View Post
    I have a very strong suspicion by the way it was parked that it belongs to the owner of the chipper it was parked outside.
    It might be worth your while talking to someone in there and showing them some of your work.

So far I had 3 and half photoshoots where two were thanks to members of this forum. Here are some results:

I'm no expert but securing GT3RS using wheel spokes looks criminal. Looks like the car could easily crash forward after heavy braking.... I've spotted this today heading north on M1 in the morning. Probably it will end up on R Kings website tomorrow

Last edited by Mike205; 30-10-2020 at 09:32 PM.
    Any car that merely takes you from A-B does not go far enough.

Should've use Prestige.

You really would struggle to think of why someone would think that is a good way to transport a car.

But doing it to a car like that, definitely a hanging offence!!

Other than that, cracking car.

It doesn't even look like there is hooks where they've clamped the straps on. They're just clamped to the wheel arches. Incredibly dangerous.

That's a low loader for a digger or a bulldozer. Definitely never intended to transport cars. The owner/seller obviously trying to be a clever cloggs and save a few pennies on transport.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by llcoolmac; 31-10-2020 at 10:10 AM.

Tidy 840 today around Balgriffin. Body looked excellent and it was a great colour. It looks black in the pic but a blue purple. Don't think it was techno violet as it was more blue. Lovely car.