Page 318 of 338 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3372

Thread: Oct...sorry...Backroads Spotters Thread.

Black irish reg from Lewis is in Cork now.
    Red one on irish plates from Cannonball years ago - no idea if its still around.
    Black on uk reg- south Dublin
    Silver from photo - is it tourist or is it staying in Ireland ?
    Red in Mondello museum UK reg (not sure if not same as one from Cannonball)

Silver one above is a recent purchase and staying here im told

I just saw one of these driving towards mallow. The most road presence of any car I have ever seen including all ferrari and McLarens. Amazing.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Cool,what year was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Conorw89 View Post
    In town today

If that;s genuine, I have several questions about the fit and finish on the front bumper.
    If they think you're crude, go technical; if they think you're technical, go crude. I'm a very technical boy.

Apparently it was bought off collectingcars for a very good price, so could be a bit rough around the edges. Seems to be owned by one of the gang with the N-Largo, Murcielago SV etc., so I'm sure any issues will be sorted soon enough haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Cool,what year was it?
    I didn't see the numberplate as I was too busy staring at the rest of it. It didn't look more than 2-3 years old anyway.

I think it is possibly the coolest car I have ever seen. God, I love a good muscle car.

Quote Originally Posted by Conorw89 View Post
    Apparently it was bought off collectingcars for a very good price, so could be a bit rough around the edges. Seems to be owned by one of the gang with the N-Largo, Murcielago SV etc., so I'm sure any issues will be sorted soon enough haha!
    Doesn't look like one of his cars as it was spotted with his Porsche Turbo 3.6 and next day with his Jaguar. He can't drive two cars at same time is he ? Plus didnt see anything on his ig about new car sp doubt its his. But it's real BS for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by llcoolmac View Post
    I didn't see the numberplate as I was too busy staring at the rest of it. It didn't look more than 2-3 years old anyway.

I think it is possibly the coolest car I have ever seen. God, I love a good muscle car.

I wonder how you buy a car like that?

England is probably the easiest place to take it in from I'd imagine.
    There would be a few of them that side of the Irish Sea.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcinek_55 View Post
    Doesn't look like one of his cars as it was spotted with his Porsche Turbo 3.6 and next day with his Jaguar. He can't drive two cars at same time is he ? Plus didnt see anything on his ig about new car sp doubt its his. But it's real BS for sure.
    I said one of the people that own those cars, I never said a specific person. I've seen it photographed with various cars that usually frequent that square, so I'm assuming it's someone the SV owner knows.