Page 3006 of 3072 FirstFirst ... 200625062906295629963004300530063007300830163056 ... LastLast
Results 30,051 to 30,060 of 30715

Thread: The DoneDeal Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    I was wondering if they are the full fat V8,guess not.
    Seems to be the way things are going.

Not a bad package all the same if you're in the market for something discreet but with a bit of power
    There's no light, There's only fire!

Quote Originally Posted by Grahamo View Post
    Just picked it up, nice car.
    Thanks for the spot.

He wouldn’t sell me his mint manual twin turbo supra though
    No worries. If you decide to move it on in a few months, you know where I am...and we both know how absurdly cheap it was. Anything noticeably wrong with it, or was it a complete and total find of the month?

The C43 AMG used to be the C400/C450. It is a 340i/Stinger/S4 competitor so there is no comparison between it and a C63, but it allows people to have something that’s AMG badged and pretty brisk at a pretty reasonable price point. Plus over here they can be used all year round, whereas a powerful RWD V8 is very difficult to drive in winter.

Quote Originally Posted by GT_Cork View Post
    No worries. If you decide to move it on in a few months, you know where I am...and we both know how absurdly cheap it was. Anything noticeably wrong with it, or was it a complete and total find of the month?
    Only two things wrong, seat base drivers seat is torn and small damage to d/s/f bumper.
    Still has Nct too we found out till 08/20.
    Drives 100% not a squeak or rattle from it.

Getting a proper full service Tuesday and I’ll fix the two other bits.
    Wife is mad about it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    The C43 AMG used to be the C400/C450. It is a 340i/Stinger/S4 competitor so there is no comparison between it and a C63, but it allows people to have something that’s AMG badged and pretty brisk at a pretty reasonable price point. Plus over here they can be used all year round, whereas a powerful RWD V8 is very difficult to drive in winter.
    Is it also an M3 competitor?. It appears to have gotten decent reviews and as all wheel drive real world performance is up there. Interesting car.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Not really. The M3 is up against the C63 and RS4. Its price and performance keeps it in the S4/Stinger/340i category.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Never realised the sills were so wide on the i8.
    Ya, I cant imagine it being too easy to get in, and out off.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Limerick View Post
    Ya, I cant imagine it being too easy to get in, and out off.
    I'm 6' 4", there's no graceful way to get in or out but in is much easier... Kind of dukes of hazard style... Out is more flop out. Have to say I've taken one for a few long runs and they are fun to drive.