Page 2767 of 2862 FirstFirst ... 176722672667271727572765276627672768276927772817 ... LastLast
Results 27,661 to 27,670 of 28614

Thread: The DoneDeal Thread

Quote Originally Posted by legacydan View Post
    very nice..... if anyone knows anything about the car itself or the garage a PM would be appreciated. thanks

hold out and save up for a 1.5 triple ST , a much more appealing car that also won’t date due to 50 mpg and top notch performance.

The rear seats have to be removed fully, a floor put in and all seatbelt holes have to be welded up so very hard to put back to an original car.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigus View Post
    hold out and save up for a 1.5 triple ST , a much more appealing car that also won’t date due to 50 mpg and top notch performance.
    Myself and the old man are laughing here at 50mpg, he says he’s lucky to get 30mpg.
    But agree the 3 pot is fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by steovts View Post
    The rear seats have to be removed fully, a floor put in and all seatbelt holes have to be welded up so very hard to put back to an original car.
    Well that is a pity and sorry I’m wrong , has anyone owned one on 333, from my experience there’s a little grey in the area and out here at least once you got thru the re-reg and even that process is clear as mud, the lads in the Doe centre don’t query what it is or should be, just standard test up until a couple of years ago anyway.

I’m sure crank or Sj will be along to point out the letter of the laws are quite clear but like a lot of things on this wonderful island the reality is less black and white, long live the grey��

Quote Originally Posted by steovts View Post
    In theory you’re right, but I know a couple of people who have gone through the process, a shot of black silicone has been enough to suffice for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mike205 View Post
    https://youtu.be/w1INXP1dS0Y. Here's a vid of that exact car getting a good test drive from 2011 . Was this an Alfa press car maybe. Havnt scene another in that lovly colour.

When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife.

Rav4 2litre petrol, 4x4, NCT & TAXed all for €850