Page 2656 of 2773 FirstFirst ... 1656215625562606264626542655265626572658266627062756 ... LastLast
Results 26,551 to 26,560 of 27724

Thread: The DoneDeal Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoy View Post
    I wonder if you put a set of tractor tyres on that alvis, and maybe weld on a three point linkage of some sort at the back and could you VRT/tax it as a agricultural vehicle.

Cos otherwise you need a C Licence I think for it.
    They are horrendously expensive to run, a lot of mechanical issues and they aren’t really suitable for on road driving as they suffer badly with transmission wind up due to the odd transmission/diff set up they employ.

There's no light, There's only fire!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    I bought a beautiful blue 2005 one of these back in 2009 from a banker who had just lost his job as the sh1t hit the economic fan. It was my first proper powerful car and I've very fond memories of the wonderful V8 and the car's ability to eat up the miles in comfort. Only bad memories were when it started to get a bit unreliable and BMW would shock you with the price of parts for these.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    I had 06 750li about two years ago and enjoyed the best 15k miles I did in it. Didn't have huge spec but was comfy and not bad on fuel on the open road.

Sold it on and in Killarney these days with the new owner

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pulsedub View Post
    I bought a beautiful blue 2005 one of these back in 2009 from a banker who had just lost his job as the sh1t hit the economic fan. It was my first proper powerful car and I've very fond memories of the wonderful V8 and the car's ability to eat up the miles in comfort. Only bad memories were when it started to get a bit unreliable and BMW would shock you with the price of parts for these.
    Guess buying cars like this is not the expensive part

Quote Originally Posted by jimgti View Post
    Guess buying cars like this is not the expensive part
    You're not wrong there. The buying part is only the joining fee, it's the annual subs that hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulsedub View Post
    Blue 7 series ? I never seen one in this colour, must be a special order or something.
    When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife.