Page 3389 of 3492 FirstFirst ... 2389288932893339337933873388338933903391339934393489 ... LastLast
Results 33,881 to 33,890 of 34916

Thread: The DoneDeal Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ahanejohn View Post
    E46 M3. €13K. Unusual Colour.

https://www.donedeal.ie/caraccessori...46-m3/26820785

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Gone already, not surprised!
    Current: '06 Silver Grey E60 530d
    Previous: '03 Silver Grey E46 M3, '02 Imola Red E46 325Ci, '98 Cosmos Schwartz E36 318iS

Quote Originally Posted by 318 iS cosmos View Post
    Gone already, not surprised!
    I am. I viewed it last year needed a load of work, was an original car but needed everything

Quote Originally Posted by Bazg2 View Post
    Have you viewed it?
    Yeah it was on their shop floor I actually bought a ticket for it.. Colour looks better in the flesh too.

Quote Originally Posted by Leins View Post
    It’s probably not a bad price at all, given it’d be asking about £16-17k over the water, plus VRT was running at about €4K the last I heard. That might change given there have been a couple for sale here now through Deane at over €20k, then of course there’s the VAT and excise possibility. I’m probably going to push the insurance value of mine up next year to €25k, as that’s what it will probably cost to get one in here by then thanks to Boris

One thing I’d say is if this car is running RFTs then you can expect a ride/handling improvement by switch to a decent non-RFT. I’ve just remembered mine is on SuperSports, not PS4, but the point still remains I think

The big question is whether a prospective buyer wants one of these or an E46 M3. I’d say arguably the MINI is better suited to fast road driving in Ireland, cheaper to tax (€500pa), and a lot cheaper to maintain. It’s also more fun IMO, although be warned these cars drink a lot of fuel

And for anyone thinking track days here’s what a GP1 can do: https://youtu.be/717t2oYLGkU

I met this lad at the Ring a few years ago, and aside from some serious driving skills and those gloves, it was pretty much a standard set-up car. Think sticky tyres and some upgraded brakes. Still remember his comment “All these Porsche drivers hate me!”
    He is some pilot to be fair, what an enjoyable watch, you can see the difference in straight-line speed, but the mini just murders the twisty bits. I would seriously consider replacing my m3 with this.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tony323I View Post
    He is some pilot to be fair, what an enjoyable watch, you can see the difference in straight-line speed, but the mini just murders the twisty bits. I would seriously consider replacing my m3 with this.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    While many would probably say you’re mad to do so - FWD, 4-cyl, “only a Mini“, etc- I honestly don’t think you’d regret it. For me a GP makes more sense for driving fun, more of the time here in Ireland. I sold my CSL, M5 and Alpina a few years back and never regretted it, but worried too much about missing the GP

The GP must be a great drive since you have owned what many would say are top notch drivers cars
    so you can compare the different traits.

Admittedly the CSL was probably on another level, certainly for the noise anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    The GP must be a great drive since you have owned what many would say are top notch drivers cars
    so you can compare the different traits.

Admittedly the CSL was probably on another level, certainly for the noise anyway
    The CSL was a brilliant car, and made a spectacular noise, but the problem in a lot of ways was it was nearly too much for this country in terms of performance. The best way I can describe it as being more exciting than the GP, but not actually as much fun, if that makes sense

Totally get what you are saying.

It's like the CSL would get you up at the crack of dawn for a blast for an hour or two.

The GP would also get you out of bed but it might be midnight by the time you get home again after spending the whole day blasting down backroads you kept coming across.

Plus you might still have your licence intact with the GP 😂

Both great cars though.

Very true, although a GP will try hard at getting you to lose it too. It’s like having Evil Homer sitting on your shoulder when you drive it

€7k Cinquecento...

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/26831241 Fiat Cinquecento SX 900 /22k miles / Like Brand Ne