Page 90 of 105 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast

Thread: The YouTube Thread.

Kinda sad to watch. I remember my Dad telling me the building site stories working for Wimpy's etc. His ability to dig a perfect squared off hole or trench remained with him right up to his 80's.

Quote Originally Posted by e30mclow View Post
    Has anyone seen/watched the British Youtuber "Living Life Fast" or "LLF"?

I cannot stand the man, but he gets to drive cars that I'm interested in, so I'm sucked in.

Typical car review:

LLF: What turbos it got mate?
    Owner: GT8286
    LLF: GT8286 yeah? What brakes it got man?
    Owner: Koni Adjustables
    LLF: Koni yeah? Nice. What wheels it got bruv?
    Owner: BBS RSs
    LLF: BBS yeah? Nice bruv, well good, BBS yeah.

Him repeating the answer and adding "yeah" every single time doubles the length of the video.

Drives me up the wall, but I want to see a BMW E60 with a 2JZ so what can I do besides rant like a mickey here.
    I watch his videos and seen that one of the 2JZ E60, some machine! He reviews some amazing cars alright!

There is another youtube channel I follow ''TRHamza'' he mainly vlogs about his mark V GTI but I seen he was in a pretty bad accident last week in an X4M, looked like he was lucky to have not been more seriously injured! It got me thinking though some of these lads look to be doing crazy speeds on public roads!!

That LLF fella has a video with this sketchy boll ocks talking chap and ''his friends'' green ''sleeper civic turbo'' ..... its pure comedy

I don't know how people trust half of these guys to drive their car.
    That 2JZ e60 was dropped on it's scut on raceland coilovers and had budget tyres. He hops in an rows 1-2-3-4. He isn't a good driver, but knows he needs to do it for the views.
    As for the owner - no seat belt and sitting half way out the window. Nuts.

Yet I watch.
    Current Bad Ideas:
    Daily - 1998 Pajero Evolution
    Project - 1990 BMW e30 1JZ
    Previous "Better" Ideas: 2 x Stage III Audi B5 S4, e30 m3, e34 m5, Inca Orange 2002Tii, '89 325iS, '89 318i, '90 318iS, '91 318iS, 2 X '87 316, '89 320i, '81 e21 316

Quote Originally Posted by Alfaguy View Post
    Kinda sad to watch. I remember my Dad telling me the building site stories working for Wimpy's etc. His ability to dig a perfect squared off hole or trench remained with him right up to his 80's.

My Dad was one of them, leaving Cavan in the '50s to cross the water. 5 of his brothers/sisters did the same. He told me of hot bedding- 4 guys in a 2 bed bedsit. The beds would never get cold. He to this day is very grateful for the opportunities that England gave him. Being able to send money home to support his Mam, etc. Then to come back to Ireland in the late 1960s and start the hardship over again here. How lucky we all are now!
    Last edited by markcro; 18-12-2019 at 11:01 PM.
    We all stood around in a circle naked, thrusting our clinched fists in the air screaming "Jap Power!!"

Awesome piano skills.. Christopher Scamp, check out his Facebook page for more videos

Harry and a Carrera GT.
    Enjoy.

Thanks for sharing that deltona, fantastic insight into the GT. Really enjoyed that

Great watch, one of Harrys best.

Quote Originally Posted by deltona View Post
    Harry and a Carrera GT.
    Enjoy.

Just watched it. What a car these are. Porsche's finest moment imo, a masterpiece. Interesting comments about the Supersports changing the handling. I wonder how many of the crashed ones were on tyres that weren't up to the standard required.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk