Page 426 of 428 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428 LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 4271

Thread: Classic Cars spotted around Dublin on a mobile phone..

No trickery or editing, its straight from the camera. Honest!
    There's no light, There's only fire!

I like that minor. Different with a bit of a rat look.

Howth today Seat 124 Coupe 1600

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by richardsheil; 10-04-2021 at 02:46 PM.

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Type17; 10-04-2021 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Removed double-post for your viewing pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    I've seen it on the road in the same condition a year or 18 months ago too, so it must be intentional!
    James from Minifix, just up the road there in Santry has a Mini estate that he put back on the
    road a few years ago.
    The paint was faded etc from being left outside but he just put a clear coat on it to preserve it.

Yeah, he showed up in that Mini a few years to buy a car from me. Not my thing really, but it is cool

Here's that Seat in Kinsealy last year

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    James from Minifix, just up the road there in Santry has a Mini estate that he put back on the
    road a few years ago.
    The paint was faded etc from being left outside but he just put a clear coat on it to preserve it.

I remember dropping in to C&C Bray on foot a while before covid and seeing an e39 that got similar clearcoat treatment above some interesting patina. Think someone mentioned 'rat' look earlier/above. I admit I'm now warming to that look, my dad ran a few minors years ago - perhaps I could be more open minded about the minor Kaiser posted above

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    Yeah, he showed up in that Mini a few years to buy a car from me. Not my thing really, but it is cool
    Yeah,a lot of Mini's tend to look similar so he likes to try something different.

Lovely paint on this mk2 GTI - is this original colour? Never noticed one in this shade of green

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk