Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Guilty Pleasures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renault Laguna. Fond memories playing TOCA 2 on the PS1 and only driving the Laguna. Would love to own the OG Laguna, strip it and turning into a track car.

Or Opel Calibra. Loved the the DTM edition.

81jdPYD3CoL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBrake View Post
    At the risk of being excommunicated...

The pre-facelift Fiat Multipla
    I had one of these as the family shed for a few years. I loved it, still miss it and would buy another tomorrow if I could find a good one.

I was driving this for a while last year, 1.5 diesel with a terrible automated manual gearbox. It was such a great car, super frugal, practical, and surprisingly nippy. I'd have another no problem, or ideally a Roadster
    There's no light, There's only fire!

Quote Originally Posted by cibo View Post
    I had one of these as the family shed for a few years. I loved it, still miss it and would buy another tomorrow if I could find a good one.
    Iíll swap you for the TT

Actually have a 2nd one that will be NCTd and probably sold for a tiny amount if you really do want one

Fu<k no! But you win!!
    We all stood around in a circle naked, thrusting our clinched fists in the air screaming "Jap Power!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post

I was driving this for a while last year, 1.5 diesel with a terrible automated manual gearbox. It was such a great car, super frugal, practical, and surprisingly nippy. I'd have another no problem, or ideally a Roadster
    Where was that pic taken, please? I recognise it but canít place it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
    Where was that pic taken, please? I recognise it but canít place it.
    St. Maryís Church of Ireland in Howth, by the entrance to the Castle and Deer Park.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    St. Maryís Church of Ireland in Howth, by the entrance to the Castle and Deer Park.
    Thanks Kaiser. No wonder I know it. My daughters ballet was on there every Saturday for 5 years. I just havenít been there in a year so blanked on it.

Last time I saw one of those I was in my brothers S15 at the time going down the M1.

I noticed one of these slowly catching up with me after a while.
    When I turned off he went past and held up his Garda badge
    I was only above the speed limit a little bit so I think him flashing me was just a polite hello!!