Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 74

Thread: Guilty Pleasures

  1. #21



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Renault Laguna. Fond memories playing TOCA 2 on the PS1 and only driving the Laguna. Would love to own the OG Laguna, strip it and turning into a track car.

    Or Opel Calibra. Loved the the DTM edition.

    81jdPYD3CoL._AC_SX522_.jpg

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,714
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBrake View Post
    At the risk of being excommunicated...




    The pre-facelift Fiat Multipla
    I had one of these as the family shed for a few years. I loved it, still miss it and would buy another tomorrow if I could find a good one.

  4. #24


    I was driving this for a while last year, 1.5 diesel with a terrible automated manual gearbox. It was such a great car, super frugal, practical, and surprisingly nippy. I'd have another no problem, or ideally a Roadster
    There's no light, There's only fire!

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by cibo View Post
    I had one of these as the family shed for a few years. I loved it, still miss it and would buy another tomorrow if I could find a good one.
    Iíll swap you for the TT

    Actually have a 2nd one that will be NCTd and probably sold for a tiny amount if you really do want one

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBrake View Post
    At the risk of being excommunicated...




    The pre-facelift Fiat Multipla
    Fu<k no! But you win!!
    We all stood around in a circle naked, thrusting our clinched fists in the air screaming "Jap Power!!"

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post


    I was driving this for a while last year, 1.5 diesel with a terrible automated manual gearbox. It was such a great car, super frugal, practical, and surprisingly nippy. I'd have another no problem, or ideally a Roadster
    Where was that pic taken, please? I recognise it but canít place it.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
    Where was that pic taken, please? I recognise it but canít place it.
    St. Maryís Church of Ireland in Howth, by the entrance to the Castle and Deer Park.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    St. Maryís Church of Ireland in Howth, by the entrance to the Castle and Deer Park.
    Thanks Kaiser. No wonder I know it. My daughters ballet was on there every Saturday for 5 years. I just havenít been there in a year so blanked on it.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBrake View Post
    At the risk of being excommunicated...




    The pre-facelift Fiat Multipla
    Last time I saw one of those I was in my brothers S15 at the time going down the M1.

    I noticed one of these slowly catching up with me after a while.
    When I turned off he went past and held up his Garda badge
    I was only above the speed limit a little bit so I think him flashing me was just a polite hello!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •