Page 1 of 230 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The DoneDeal Thread 2021

The DoneDeal Thread 2021

So can this be the new DoneDeal thread?? I assume the last one got too big.

So it caused havoc on Octane but if people use what cop-on they can afford it should work.
    No bad mouthing cars for sale. PM anyone who looks like they are about to spend cash on a known lemon.
    Slagging stupid or funny ads is a must.
    But most of all this thread is for sharing cars that someone on here should own for all our sakes.

Mick

Hard to believe that thread was running for nearly 8 years and in November 2022 this site will have been up and running for 10 years.

Whenever I click the link for Merc CLs I am way off the price - sometimes way too high, other times way too low!

Any V8 with a little exhaust fettling will sound nice.

I drove a 2007 or 2008 CL500 with the older 5.5 motor for a few weeks around 4 or 5 years ago and it was a beautiful GT car. That one with the newer turbocharged engine should be a great balance of power and economy.
    3 V8s, a V12 and a 4 banger.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Any V8 with a little exhaust fettling will sound nice.

I drove a 2007 or 2008 CL500 with the older 5.5 motor for a few weeks around 4 or 5 years ago and it was a beautiful GT car. That one with the newer turbocharged engine should be a great balance of power and economy.
    Sounds like a good solution. Yes, I'm tempted alright, just have to man-math the road tax into my excel - if I assume €2,400 less depreciation each year, it all works

Quote Originally Posted by kon View Post
    Whenever I click the link for Merc CLs I am way off the price - sometimes way too high, other times way too low!
    Was this higher or lower than you anticipated?

this would make a good little 205 with a fresh coat of paint...... Tempted..

https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-...i-1-6/26925074