Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Snowy motors

Does this count? Spring (Ha Ha) '18, with co-pilot at the controls...

Xperia 23 may 19 1132.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fangio View Post
    Not recent, March 2018, but couldn't resist posting .....

“Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.” - Steve McQueen
    Wow, is that your car ??

No. At the time I took the photo I think it was for sale through Connolly 4x4 garage in the Glen of the Downs. The garage owner would use it occasionally and park it outside where he lived, on my dog walking route. Took many a photo of interesting cars parked in that same spot over the years.

spoiled for snow here

Last edited by e30mclow; 03-01-2021 at 03:09 AM.
    Current Bad Ideas:
    Daily - 1998 Pajero Evolution
    Project - 1990 BMW e30 1JZ
    Previous "Better" Ideas: 2 x Stage III Audi B5 S4, e30 m3, e34 m5, Inca Orange 2002Tii, '89 325iS, '89 318i, '90 318iS, '91 318iS, 2 X '87 316, '89 320i, '81 e21 316

Quote Originally Posted by Kingers View Post

Stupid question but is the Ignis 4wd?

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    ...I see now that my hand was a bit shaky, either from the cold or the excitement!
    In low light, the camera will automatically make the shutter speed longer to admit more light, but that means that you'll need a tripod, because no human can hold a camera (or phone) steady enough, once the shutter speed is longer than about 1/30 sec.
    Tip: At a pinch, steady your phone/camera against a lampost or similar, and hold your breath for a sec as you press the button.

No. At the time I took the photo I think it was for sale through Connolly 4x4 garage in the Glen of the Downs. The garage owner would use it occasionally and park it outside where he lived, on my dog walking route. Took many a photo of interesting cars parked in that same spot over the years.

Still there today.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Stupid question but is the Ignis 4wd?
    You can get a 4wd one but the Sport (pictured) is very much FWD.

I saw this car was spotted in Bray/Greystone few times in last few weeks. Just thought it could be someone from here.