Thread: For Sale: 2016 Ford Focus RS

For Sale: 2016 Ford Focus RS

Key details
    Irish car which I bought new
    30k km
    7-year ford warranty
    Full Ford Service History (and oil and filter change after 1kkm), all receipts except the early oil and filter change
    Spec
    Nitrous Blue
    Shell Seats (upgraded Recaros, €2k option new)
    Sat Nav, rear view camera
    Painted (dark grey) 19’ alloy wheels
    Mountune 375 Performance Pack (fitted by Mountune approvedFord dealership in Northern Ireland)
    Additional after-market security features (Detail providedto serious parties)
    Mountune lowering springs, mud flaps, boot liner and floor mats
    Other details
    Car has been used as a daily mostly, although I don’t domuch mileage as can be seen, and I haveanother car. It has never been tracked (unfortunately for me!). Launch controlnever used either and car is always garaged.
    Car is in excellent condition generally and very well minded(parked way from cars ,only washed with two bucket approach etc, garage mayhave washed once when I forgot to ask them not to when dropping in for a service)
    Head Gasket replaced under Ford's recall (done in Spirit Ford Dublin and I waited until they did a few others first before getting mine done)

Car comes with all paperwork, documented service history, initial invoice and two keys (and car magazines from 2016 with focus RS reviews)

Car is taxed to May 2021 (annual tax is €750)

Car is currently on premium winter tyres and comes with a set of summer tyres

Price is €37.5 k and firm

Only selling as I think I want to get a yaris, but I will be keeping if price to change is too big

Will be putting up on donedeal etc. shortly with photos

Car is located in Dublin (based on experience I will be doing any test drives)

thanks Paul

Phone: 086 8139712
    Last edited by TPaul; 12-11-2020 at 12:11 PM.

Sounds like a great car.

I don't think you will be the only one looking to sell in order to get the keys to
    the new hot ticket Yaris GR

I was looking at these before i picked up the M135i and i think next year ill be moving into one, right car wrong time. Best of luck with the sale, if youre after one this is the one to have.

Sounds great Paul, always thought about getting into the Elite hot hatches as a daily

I'll truck on with the few weekenders and the work van until life settles down a little I think but these would be top of the list for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianC1 View Post
    Sounds great Paul, always thought about getting into the Elite hot hatches as a daily

I'll truck on with the few weekenders and the work van until life settles down a little I think but these would be top of the list for me.
    Thanks Brian, you make it sound like you’re slumming it, based on the cars you drive I’d say trucking on,means some very nice Jdm cars

Quote Originally Posted by TPaul View Post
    Thanks Brian, you make it sound like you’re slumming it, based on the cars you drive I’d say trucking on,means some very nice Jdm cars
    It's nice to have the JDM classics for the occasional drives but an interesting daily is very attractive as well. Commercial van just isn't the same

Although have just placed order a new 170bhp Transit Custom Limited, delivery in January, looking forward to that, it'll have to do for now

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...99?campaign=14

on donedeal now..

p.s. is it ust me, I never really want to one of my cars when it comes to ( except my wife's santa fe a few years back!) but cant keep them all I suppose...
    Last edited by TPaul; 17-11-2020 at 10:37 AM.

due to ever more convoluted potential future car buying plans and some fecker buying another car the day before I was going to car is no longer for sale . might be back up for sale at some point in the new year