Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 08 L322 Range Rover TDV8

You are blessed to be able to do all of this work yourself, and doubly so for having the patience! Really impressive stuff.
    There's no light, There's only fire!

They are a great machine when they are going well......

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    You are blessed to be able to do all of this work yourself, and doubly so for having the patience! Really impressive stuff.
    To be honest it's the only way I can afford to run something like this, if I'd to pay somebody to do the work on it I'd say I'd have comfortably dropped a couple of grand into it at this stage.
    Dr Per Gillbrand - "ďAll engines have an oil pump, a fuel pump and a water pump, so why not an air pump, which is all a turbo really is? I think itís odd that all engines donít have one!Ē

Fair play J_K , some nice work there ��

And we now have an NCT for the next year!
    Dr Per Gillbrand - "ďAll engines have an oil pump, a fuel pump and a water pump, so why not an air pump, which is all a turbo really is? I think itís odd that all engines donít have one!Ē

I gave this a decent wash this evening and took a few quick photos, I was planning on doing up an ad but I'm not sure if I should now as it looks so good when its clean.

She's heading for the big 250,000 km now soon, probably before the end of the month

This is why I really do need a big boot, there are bigger out there but not many things can fit all this in and still close the parcel shelf

Current plan is to do up an ad in the next few days, make a moderate effort to sell it before the end of the month when the tax runs out and if I have to tax it for 3 months I'll keep it till the end of the summer. Only reason I'm thinking of getting rid is financially, I can afford to run it but it's wiping out my ability to save a few euro's which is not ideal and doing so much driving the numbers start to get a bit scary eventually.