Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Golf R

Another Golf R

Another new Golf R owner. I picked this up yesterday, I'm very happy with the car.

I'm not overly clued in on extras etc but here is some of the spec. It is Oryx white, DSG, Panoramic roof, keyless entry (not one I wanted), Pretorias, ACC, Heated leather, reversing camera and 8 inch discover pro nav (not sure if that is the correct name). It also has a milltek catback and p3 gauge in the vent. Like I said I'm not overly clued in on specs etc. Is there anywhere I can check exactly what options were ticked at new?

First things I need to do are new tyres, torn between wanli's or ps4s. Also need to change discs and pads all round to be happy. First up is some extra security! Also get rid of the reg plates for some pressed plates, not a fan of the current ones! The car has full vw service history and plenty of receipts for work done so it appears to have been looked after.

That's very nice. Love the seats.

If it's an Irish car, any salesman in any VW garage can put the reg in to AS400 and give you a printout of the factory options. Parts also use it, and sometimes service.

Yep Irish car John, must try get hold of the list would be nice to see what exactly it has. The options it has ticked are the only ones I would notice.

Nice! Well wear
    2003 BMW 325i Sport Touring (E46)
    1998 Porsche 911 3.4 Carrera 2 (996)
    something new

Quote Originally Posted by gseco View Post
    Yep Irish car John, must try get hold of the list would be nice to see what exactly it has. The options it has ticked are the only ones I would notice.
    I'll give an old colleague a text tomorrow and see if they can send me a screenshot for you and I'll PM it across.

The Oryx white paint was a €1300 option from what I remember. It's lovely once polished up and blemish free. Well worth the money IMO.

Love the white! Best of Luck with it

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRA View Post
    I'll give an old colleague a text tomorrow and see if they can send me a screenshot for you and I'll PM it across.

The Oryx white paint was a 1300 option from what I remember. It's lovely once polished up and blemish free. Well worth the money IMO.
    I had never seen the colour in person until I viewed it yesterday but it does look great. I had been thinking lapiz blue but I've had a lot of blue cars down the years so wanted to change it up a bit!

If you could get that info it would be great John would appreciate that!

Congrats - looks very nice. Got me thinking of my 1984 Golf GTi purchase of in 1988 also in white - god that was 32 years ago now!

Lovely. Happy motoring