Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3D Printing Service

3D Printing Service

I have a interior part I need printing for my E28. Where or who do I go to, anyone on here in the game I can put a few quid their way?

Cheers

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I can highly recommend Richiec2000 from round these parts. top quality work.

Shane Regazzoli has been doing lots of parts recently. Could be worth a try.

A friend of mine runs www.addaptiv.com, he’s into the industrial side of 3d printing but he’s a total car nut so he makes all kinds of odd parts for friends cars on the side.
    Poor punctuation and spelling via iPhone keyboard & odd words here and there via autocorrect

Interested in this thread also. Would like to look at the possibility of getting a part made
    What details does someone need to make a part. And is there a rule of thumb for cost?

Anything to do with 3d printing is way over my head

Shane Regazzoli is very good and very cheap. We have used him several times and I wouldn't go anywhere else. sr_3d_printed_parts is his instagram name where you can see his work.

Quote Originally Posted by steovts View Post
    Shane Regazzoli is very good and very cheap. We have used him several times and I wouldn't go anywhere else. sr_3d_printed_parts is his instagram name where you can see his work.
    I have just messaged him on Insta....met Shane a few times at BMW meets. Never realised he did 3d parts.

Must keep this in mind. There's a few bits needed for the fleet which are nigh on impossible to source.
    Beware of imitations; there's another lawyer out there calling himself "Lucanlaw!" So the writing on the wall may be a forgery!

Hi Folks,
    Yeah, I can get parts made and can do some design work if required (Solidworks etc.)

If the parts is out on the internet I can get the File (stl) it makes life easier and cheaper for all involved.

Always good to have options.

Regards,
    Richie

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey Bear View Post
    A friend of mine runs www.addaptiv.com, he’s into the industrial side of 3d printing but he’s a total car nut so he makes all kinds of odd parts for friends cars on the side.
    Another thumbs up from me for Addaptiv. Going through them at the minute getting parts made up for the 106 and its incredible what can be done with Technology in the re-creation of some incredibly brittle old parts