Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Itcc??

Itcc??

Hi All

Am I right that there was only 1 car racing in ITCC at the weekend?? And 4 Seats

Thanks

Really.....

I noticed that too looking at the timing. I was surprised. Even the juniors had a better grid.

all gone to Fiestas??

Did he win?
    "All the finesse of a badger." (cdiv)

Quote Originally Posted by SJ View Post
    Did he win?
    Last edited by injeejay; 28-07-2020 at 01:10 PM.

I suspect the Fiesta ST's are the downfall of ITCC... and its a funny class as there are so many options of car and power.... a tuned Golf turns up and no one can get near it.... Not even that well set up.... just loads of power....

Then there's the future classics... another strange class but it does get cars and people on the grid that otherwise wouldn't.... I just cant fathom the barrier timing thing... What are the numbers like for that this year??

Speaking of which I need to post in my license.... and start doing rather than talking... and yes Fiesta....

Quote Originally Posted by -MICK- View Post
    I suspect the Fiesta ST's are the downfall of ITCC... and its a funny class as there are so many options of car and power.... a tuned Golf turns up and no one can get near it.... Not even that well set up.... just loads of power....

Then there's the future classics... another strange class but it does get cars and people on the grid that otherwise wouldn't.... I just cant fathom the barrier timing thing... What are the numbers like for that this year??
    9 out in future classics at the weekend (3 future and 6 super future). The barrier time is a great way to stop people spending loads of money to win....

I heard the Vee grid was good. Would have been down to spectate but for the restrictions. God, I need a fix!
    Beware of imitations; there's another lawyer out there calling himself "Lucanlaw!" So the writing on the wall may be a forgery!