Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Project lockdown - MR2 2ZZ

Yes, and in case the Nav forgets to reset the trip at junctions (which Ian does sometimes when gets to chatting ). There is a Nav trip reset button on the other side of the dash.

Saw you on the “rolling” road on Thursday evening. I beeped but you pegged onto the M50

Ah yes, laptop on that pax seat and numbers running through my head. I wouldn't have noticed you unless you jumped out in front of me.. Junction 15 back to 14 may have been been WOT

Quote Originally Posted by piers14 View Post
    Ah yes, laptop on that pax seat and numbers running through my head. I wouldn't have noticed you unless you jumped out in front of me.. Junction 15 back to 14 may have been been WOT
    I did wonder were you data logging. Top job

Finished the wiring and installation of the center console last Monday. I've found it handy to be able to switch the ABS off and on. Next is to wire in the Monit rally trip computer.

Panels off to the painter tomorrow which is good. I've been waiting ages on this.

Quote Originally Posted by piers14 View Post
    Panels off to the painter tomorrow which is good. I've been waiting ages on this.
    Ha ha - the quickest car build ever, and you're still not happy! The rest of us would still be back on page 2!

Dash panel looks good. Any fancy labels going on here?

Agreed Thos, I got used to the high tempo, so it's a real pain waiting weeks on small stuff. Was looking at getting custom vinyl transfers made, but I may wait until I'm sure I won't be adding or changing the layout. I bought a 2mm carbon sheet without gloss, as I am assuming there will be a MK2 version at some point.