Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Delaneys Cinnabar Red 318i - Partial Restoration

Gorgeous car you have there. I had a E30 318is years ago and every time I came out the front door it was always a treat to be greeted with it. One of BMW's finer design moments.

Partial restoration you say...

I follow you on Instagram and it is always a treat seeing a nice high res photo pop up.
    Keep up the good work
    Current Bad Ideas:
    Daily - 1998 Pajero Evolution
    Project - 1990 BMW e30 1JZ
    Previous "Better" Ideas: 2 x Stage III Audi B5 S4, e30 m3, e34 m5, Inca Orange 2002Tii, '89 325iS, '89 318i, '90 318iS, '91 318iS, 2 X '87 316, '89 320i, '81 e21 316

What a read! I can only echo what everyone else has said and commend your, and your father's, hard work.

Beautifull.

Incredible level of detail on the work, I love it. The photos are impressive too. I have a couple of cars here you can work on when you get bored

Nice work, Ross. Always a pleasure to see this car in person.

Quote Originally Posted by pd16v View Post
    Great work and write up, an enjoyable read. your right too it really is the small touches that make a build

Keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by fast focus View Post
    Gorgeous car you have there. I had a E30 318is years ago and every time I came out the front door it was always a treat to be greeted with it. One of BMW's finer design moments.

Quote Originally Posted by e30mclow View Post
    Partial restoration you say...

I follow you on Instagram and it is always a treat seeing a nice high res photo pop up.
    Keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by KevC View Post
    What a read! I can only echo what everyone else has said and commend your, and your father's, hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by miller View Post
    Beautifull.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Incredible level of detail on the work, I love it. The photos are impressive too. I have a couple of cars here you can work on when you get bored

Quote Originally Posted by kadett 244 View Post
    Nice work, Ross. Always a pleasure to see this car in person.
    Thank you, all. I appreciate the kind words!

Wow. Just wow.

Lucky guy.

Used to have a 316i E30 coupe and this brings me back.

Looks great. I think I'll be doing lots of similar jobs on mine - brackets being painted, new bolts etc, once I get some of the other jobs out of the way.

awesome... mad jealous... top job....