Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mazda RX7 Spirit R

Quote Originally Posted by Prestige car transport View Post
    You always said youd get another ��
    Yep and it was now or never on one the way things are going Delighted with it, the blue one was nicer but to buy one with that type of mileage would be $$$ now

Quote Originally Posted by BrianC1 View Post
    Apparently the Lotus Esprit had them up until 2004 so 2 years later, but definitely one of the last yeah.
    2004 for the Corvette too!
    2000 Nissan Fairlady Z version R
    2012 Renault Twingo RS

3 pages later and there's tuners flying in for it.... doesn't need it's own thread... what are ye like??
    I'm standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused

Quote Originally Posted by Bazg2 View Post
    3 pages later and there's tuners flying in for it.... doesn't need it's own thread... what are ye like??
    Always the way really But it's reliability and replacing worn OEM parts so I'll run out of things to do on it quite quickly! I may look at getting the underneath all stripped similar to job I got done on my Supra but that'll be a job for the winter. It'll be enjoyed this summer and all going well I'll a nice bit of mileage on it

All booked in or mapping! 11th March all going well, Apexi ECU sorted and full general check over by guys in RotorTorque aswel.

Hopefully nothing major shows up but I'm confident it's in good order anyway

Currently in getting a bit of a detail and clean up so should be good for the summer then Looking forward to having it out fairly often, cheap tax and insurance on it makes it that bit more affordable to have out majority of the year