Thread: What's it worth??

What's it worth??

Took a 2000 Audi TT 225bhp as a cheap trade in against my R35 from another member on here when I was selling it. Looking to move it on now as I don't have a need for it to be honest. Eligible for classic insurance now it's 20 years old

I also don't know too much about it, out of tax, has some NCT (will check how long later), 150k odd miles, some service history but nothing major (and need to dig it out). Reasonably good condition all around but not mint or concours, inside is very good. Mechanically drives well, needs a wheel bearing which I'll include in the sale but haven't time to get it fitted or fit myself. After that I can't say much more I'll give it the once over at the weekend and get a better picture for potential buyers.

To be honest I'm just going to sell it here not going down the donedeal road, I'll post a for sale ad the weekend with a price once I get some feedback

IMG-20191125-WA0007.jpg IMG-20191125-WA0006.jpgIMG-20191125-WA0008.jpgIMG-20191125-WA0004.jpg
    Last edited by BrianC1; 12-02-2020 at 10:23 PM.

Nice one! I bought that from someone on here (forget who) and sold it to another member (forget who too!), nice to see it still around.

It’s a good example IMO. I think it’s clear it has been well looked after. 225 with good spec, bona fide future classic. At the minute, sadly, I’d say it would make 1500ish. Or 2k with a long NCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    Nice one! I bought that from someone on here (forget who) and sold it to another member (forget who too!), nice to see it still around.

It’s a good example IMO. I think it’s clear it has been well looked after. 225 with good spec, bona fide future classic. At the minute, sadly, I’d say it would make 1500ish. Or 2k with a long NCT.
    Yep definite future classic, forgot to mention the spec but it does have decent spec with Xenons, Leather, Heated seats and obviously 225bhp is the one to have in the 1.8s anyway.

I was expecting around the 1500-2000 mark alright, NCT according to NCT site due early June so not too long but decent few months to get you into the summer. I'll put up an ad as it sits the weekend, but if anyone is interested I'll take €1500 for it for a quick sale!