Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanted: E46 m3

Quote Originally Posted by alan b View Post
    Id actually prefer to buy a nice low mile smg car over a manual, flawed as it may be I still love it, and gives you that little bit more of a sense of occasion when behind the wheel!

I know of a cracking smg car with low miles and floor done of your interested
    Couldn't agree more, LOVE the SMG for exactly the same reason. An SMG e46 M3 is such a raw mechanical experience. It's excellent. Haven't driven one in traffic but slow driving was fine.
    Current : ‘08 BMW E92 ///M3
    Previous: ‘03 BMW E39 530i
    Previous: ‘03 BMW E85 Z4 3.0i Roadster
    Previous: ‘07 BMW E92 335i
    Previous: ‘97 BMW E36 323i Coupé

My personal preference is smg, such a hoot to drive. Admittedly a bit of a pain in traffic, but when the open road is in front of you, it more than makes up for it.

Sent from my TRT-LX1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brianmwalker View Post
    Hi guys,

After 10 years in jap scrap its time to try out the Europeans (never thought I'd say it but would like a bit more luxury).

Anyone got a E46 m3 that they are thinking of selling? Coupe, manual, low number of owners are must.

Would like head gasket, vanos and subframe sorted but no essential.

Thanks
    I've had a few e46 M3s, solid , lovely looking car and sound fantastic. If you are used to jap cars, you will be surprised at how heavy this will feel. SMG takes a few weeks to get used to, as mentioned , in traffic takes a bit of TLC, but on the backroads it will come into it's own.
    Choice would have me in a manual though.
    Best of luck with your search, be fussy and take your time.

Quote Originally Posted by mrquattro View Post
    I've had a few e46 M3s, solid , lovely looking car and sound fantastic. If you are used to jap cars, you will be surprised at how heavy this will feel. SMG takes a few weeks to get used to, as mentioned , in traffic takes a bit of TLC, but on the backroads it will come into it's own.
    Choice would have me in a manual though.
    Best of luck with your search, be fussy and take your time.
    Cheers quattro. No rush but like most things once I decide I want something I've little patience. Before I started looking properly it seemed like there were tons of e46s for sale but looking closer now it's slim picking. Probably best go uk

Quote Originally Posted by Brianmwalker View Post
    Cheers quattro. No rush but like most things once I decide I want something I've little patience. Before I started looking properly it seemed like there were tons of e46s for sale but looking closer now it's slim picking. Probably best go uk
    VRT is hit and miss on these. Potentially up to €5k
    Current: '06 Silver Grey E60 530d
    Previous: '03 Silver Grey E46 M3, '02 Imola Red E46 325Ci, '98 Cosmos Schwartz E36 318iS

This one popped up on my facebook feed, looks well decent and this dealerships has some serious stock:

https://www.blakedowncarcompany.co.u...ial2dr/320693/

Quote Originally Posted by hooch View Post
    This one popped up on my facebook feed, looks well decent and this dealerships has some serious stock:

https://www.blakedowncarcompany.co.u...ial2dr/320693/
    The colour is a tad bland, nice example though.
    Current: '06 Silver Grey E60 530d
    Previous: '03 Silver Grey E46 M3, '02 Imola Red E46 325Ci, '98 Cosmos Schwartz E36 318iS

I'm standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused

Quote Originally Posted by Bazg2 View Post
    That was advertised here recently enough! But owner was a new member as far as I remember just to sell the car

Quote Originally Posted by Bazg2 View Post
    I looked into this but check report had an issue. At that price it needs to be flawless imo.