Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 06 1.4 Leon nct

06 1.4 Leon nct

Gf wants to move on her car. She got a free car and wants her car gone from around the house. It's a 1.4 Leon, well cared for, tires grand, timing done, clean interior, nctd for another 4months, not done a lot of miles since last one, about 100k miles in clock. It has a water leak into the car, which lads in here say is easy enough fix. She looking for about 300 euro. Just wants it gone.
    Is she dreaming or is that OK price?

Milage is closer to 70, 000 miles.

where are you based?
    "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything" - The Wise Man

Quote Originally Posted by david_connoll View Post
    Gf wants to move on her car. She got a free car and wants her car gone from around the house. It's a 1.4 Leon, well cared for, tires grand, timing done, clean interior, nctd for another 4months, not done a lot of miles since last one, about 100k miles in clock. It has a water leak into the car, which lads in here say is easy enough fix. She looking for about 300 euro. Just wants it gone.
    Is she dreaming or is that OK price?
    I sold a 06 leon on UK plates with no paperwork and was utter dogshit for 200 so I'd say its a bargain at that price man. Done deal it for 400 quid and someone will take it I'm sure.
    THE LIMITS OF TYRANTS ARE PRESCRIBED BY THE ENDURANCE OF THOSE WHOM THEY OPPRESS.

Don't think you'll find a cheaper car than 300 with an NCT, I'd say its a bargain.

DD it for more and be willing to take 300 I'm sure it'll be gone in a few days

Hope to have it given a scrub and some photos up Monday.

Photos I got sent over WhatsApp. Spoiler alert it scrubs up well.

Might anyone put the photos up for me here if I sent the person the photos?

Where is this car?
    Can you send me pics to 0857064683 please