Thread: Marshal Training in Mondello Feb. 15th&22nd

Marshal Training in Mondello Feb. 15th&22nd

Hi all. We (Motorsport Marshals Association) are holding two training days in Mondello this year on February 15th & February 22nd.

We marshal both the car and bike racing in Mondello and are on the look out for new marshals. The training days are a good introduction to what we do and will give you a chance to learn the ropes without any pressure.

Day 1 will involve on track drills for cars and bikes and will mostly be outside on the banks. (dress for the weather)

Day 2 will be classroom for the morning and fire training for the afternoon.

We sign on at 9.30 both days, in the marshal room behind the bar on Day 1 and in the suites on Day 2 with hopefully a 3.30 finish.

If any of you are interested in coming out on the banks you are more than welcome to join us and get to watch the racing up close this season.

Jay

I'll probably see you on the 22nd Jay. I missed the fire drills last year so I'd like to get that squared away.

The refresher in the morning probably won't hurt either!

Looking forward to a good season on the banks.

Nice one, see you then. There's a couple of things added that we haven't covered before.

Hi Jay

Are you guys still looking for volunteers?

Thanks

Actually sorry can't make the 22nd so scratch that I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Bigserious View Post
    Hi Jay

Are you guys still looking for volunteers?

Thanks
    Yeah, we're always looking for volunteers, if you can't make the training days don't worry, you can come down to any of the race events and we will show you the ropes.