Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Harry Drives a Carrera GT...Enough Said

Harry Drives a Carrera GT...Enough Said

This is one I've been looking forward to

On his last video with the Huracan Evo Spyder you can see this Carrera GT loitering in the background and now he
    has driven it.

I love the stories he tells in the first few minutes about seeing it for the first time and Walter Rohrl driving it in
    Plus all the other little tales he has about it,it will take a lot to top this one,pure class.

There probably isn't a better sounding road car engine this side of a McLaren F1.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWbjvcDML7A

That's a brilliant video, can't believe it is 28 minutes it felt like 10. Seems like a masterpiece of a car

I remember watching a video of his about one of his classics - maybe a Maserati... anyway it was 12 minutes in, and he hadn't even started it up yet... I just felt like "I'm home" - this content is made for the likes of us!
    "All the finesse of a badger." (cdiv)

Yeah puts the likes of Shmee150 and the like into the shade.

He doesn't drive it like Bunk drove his

Now that was better than YT. Dodging the machine gun like shrapnel fired back by its immense rear wheels while still being able to hear it over a Ferrari V8.

What a sound it makes ��

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    He doesn't drive it like Bunk drove his

Now that was better than YT. Dodging the machine gun like shrapnel fired back by its immense rear wheels while still being able to hear it over a Ferrari V8.
    To be fair to Harry, he drives most stuff a lot harder than the majority of Youtubers. Fairly sick of watching the rest of them talk about crazy power & handling traits on the edge, while short shifting at half throttle on a straight road.

It there were in there own cars it would be different and I'm sure different again if they were on a track.
    I'm standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused

Quote Originally Posted by Bazg2 View Post
    It there were in there own cars it would be different and I'm sure different again if they were on a track.
    The CGT isn't his and he pedals it along nicely. Either was the Huracan or the Diablo.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Yeah puts the likes of Shmee150 and the like into the shade.
    That guys an absolute plonker cant Eff in stand him, no ideas how he is so popular, but came across another tit that's on a whole new level 'see thru glass'another silver spoon arsewipe