Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cars & Coffee Sunday Jan 5th 2020

Cars & Coffee Sunday Jan 5th 2020

Note that registrations of cars driving irresponsibly will be forwarded to the Gardai. Please behave responsibly..if you want to be irresponsible, you are not welcome...go somewhere else!

Cars & Coffee, IDA Business Park, Southern Cross Road, will take place on Sunday morning, January 5th, meeting anytime from 10.30am onwards. Please be careful and respectful when arriving and leaving.

From M11 just south of M50, take exit 7 for Bray/Greystones R767, proceed straight through the next series of roundabouts to come onto Southern Cross Road, and turn right half way down Southern Cross Road to enter IDA Business Park. There is a sign for Coffee Delights at the entrance.

Proceed straight ahead and park up to the left, along the avenue, and the two car park areas "To The Right" either side of the Coffee Shop. We ask you do not park in the Coffee Shop designated parking area, to allow his regular customers space.
    Please note both Ventilux carparks are no longer available to use. Turn right immediately before and/or immediately after Coffee Delights and park up in both areas.

This is a social meeting, run on a voluntary basis by Steveirl, on the first Sunday of each month. All are welcome, but if you engage in any kind of commercial or business activity, or unsafe driving, you will be asked to leave, and not return.

Enter and leave the complex in a civilised fashion. Please show care and respect when driving.

Use the litter bins PLEASE, do not leave your litter and empty cups in the Park.

Please ensure you have vacated the park by 2pm at the latest
    One other thing lads and lassies---Feel free to sit on or lean against your own car, but please please not on a car belonging to someone else!!!

Steveir

See you there
    Deadly Dave

I might even wash the car for this....
    We all stood around in a circle naked, thrusting our clinched fists in the air screaming "Jap Power!!"

I’ll be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    New Audi Demonstrator
    2018 MINI Cooper Clubman Chili

Bray vintage car club is also having a meeting and a run on Bray seafront at the same time. It starts at 10am to 2pm. They meet at the south end of the seafront in the large public car park next to the sea. Normally a Couple of cars set up at 10am and more show up shortly afterwards. Hello 2020'
    Meet at 10am on Bray seafront.
    A social gathering of vintage enthusiasts with a run out in our fab motors finishing somewhere for lunch.
    All Welcome ! Non BVCC members €5 fee applies.

So I would expect a few of these at our meet too

Massive turnout, was hard to get space to park cars and from what I saw there was no stupid driving. I was staying before exit gate for a while and didn't see any wheel spins or anything like that. I'll post some photos later in the evening or tomorrow, just get to work now...

It was busy. First time back in a while. Only noticed two launches, two Golfs and two bike.

Car of the day for me was the E Type. From every angle it looked right.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcinek_55 View Post
    Massive turnout, was hard to get space to park cars and from what I saw there was no stupid driving. I was staying before exit gate for a while and didn't see any wheel spins or anything like that. I'll post some photos later in the evening or tomorrow, just get to work now...
    Fair play for the effort. Don't be put off taking photos at the exit because of some idiots, wherever suits you best.

Yeah the car of the day for me was the E-Type as well. Just stunning.
    We all stood around in a circle naked, thrusting our clinched fists in the air screaming "Jap Power!!"

Couldn't get over all the golf gti's and R's. Lads are obviously hanging on to them.
    Amazed by how fresh, and arguably better looking, the blue R32 looked next to the blue R.
    Loved the 340i touring. I did my usual thing of ignoring supercars to suss out back seats and peer at tax discs

Quote Originally Posted by bloke View Post
    Loved the 340i touring. I did my usual thing of ignoring supercars to suss out back seats and peer at tax discs
    Cheers Bloke really need to get round to debadging it or maybe swapping for a 318D