Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Where are all the 201's?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRA View Post
    I know all too well. I'm in the thick of it this month and it's a killer.

It can happen alright. Needs to be re-uploaded for each car I think, because I had the same issue with identical cars. No CoC and had to get someone to upload to ROS. However, mine literally took minutes to resolve, so can't comment on Ford, but would have thought it's the same?
    So he got the new car yesterday and is delighted with it

It was the dealers fault he was told, they have an account they use for vrt..... it was empty!
    They didn’t realise this.

Quote Originally Posted by Grahamo View Post
    So he got the new car yesterday and is delighted with it

It was the dealers fault he was told, they have an account they use for vrt..... it was empty!
    They didn’t realise this.
    Great stuff! The system is a nightmare. You've to bank transfer money to Revenue, then wait until they receive it, then wait until they put it in your ROS account to VRT cars.

Also, pics!

Great stuff! The system is a nightmare. You've to bank transfer money to Revenue, then wait until they receive it, then wait until they put it in your ROS account to VRT cars.

Also, pics!
    No idea how to send them.
    It’s gone to get ghost,tracker & Clifford now.
    I’ll send you a pic when it’s back

Well the five 201 plates that I’ve noticed so far have me depressed. All Toyotas. 4 Corollas and a poxy Yaris🙄.

Quote Originally Posted by philb View Post
    It's ok, 202 is just around the corner! I think my car is the oldest on the street. The shame
    me too and its only an 11D XF..... cheeky ass hat up the road asked why I wouldnt buy a new car..... He has a 192 Reno box of some sort... no thanks boss...

Ha, mad shite that still goes on... still taxing and driving me 08 like I shtole it!! Newer cars don't interest me anymore, any want I do have for a new car I actually can't afford it.... time to shop classics.
    I'm standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused

Also, pics!
    Was worse again when I started in sales, driving out to Tallaght with a cheque & sitting in a waiting room till your number was called to hand it in & get your receipt. Then the waiting game came for admin to see the money go in on website to start registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz View Post
    Was worse again when I started in sales, driving out to Tallaght with a cheque & sitting in a waiting room till your number was called to hand it in & get your receipt. Then the waiting game came for admin to see the money go in on website to start registering.
    Jaysis! I thought the current system was archaic!

I must be living in a black spot,still haven't seen any new reg's yet.

Not even a 520D!!

Have seen loads of 201 reg plates.. Teslas, Porsches, other cars, and saw a 201 BMW M2 last weekend in Enniskerry.. sounded gorgeous!