Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Where are all the 201's?

Our family business van was running around on mismatching plates for over 2 years, was spotted by customs on the return leg of a trip to the Uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ST3 was supposed to be home with the old man today...... but some issue with registering it now
    With the revenue!
    No reg so can’t release it. He’s not happy... he sat in it on Monday....

ROS has been a bit glitchy the last week or so. A couple of my cars came back as no Certificate Of Conformity when I went to register.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRA View Post
    ROS has been a bit glitchy the last week or so. A couple of my cars came back as no Certificate Of Conformity when I went to register.
    Some stat code from Ford is delaying things?? No idea John...??

If it was some Italian exotica worth millions I’d get it.... but a fiesta ST3.....???
    Many on the roads here the last year.

Just hope it has not been damaged or that...

I know how delays go in the trade, as you do!

Quote Originally Posted by Grahamo View Post
    Some stat code from Ford is delaying things?? No idea John...??

If it was some Italian exotica worth millions I’d get it.... but a fiesta ST3.....???
    Many on the roads here the last year.

Just hope it has not been damaged or that...

I know how delays go in the trade, as you do!
    I know all too well. I'm in the thick of it this month and it's a killer.

It can happen alright. Needs to be re-uploaded for each car I think, because I had the same issue with identical cars. No CoC and had to get someone to upload to ROS. However, mine literally took minutes to resolve, so can't comment on Ford, but would have thought it's the same?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRA View Post
    I know all too well. I'm in the thick of it this month and it's a killer.

It can happen alright. Needs to be re-uploaded for each car I think, because I had the same issue with identical cars. No CoC and had to get someone to upload to ROS. However, mine literally took minutes to resolve, so can't comment on Ford, but would have thought it's the same?
    I hope it’s all legit John!

Neighbours got a new 201 KY Landcruiser - so now mine isn't the newest on the street anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfaguy View Post
    Neighbours got a new 201 KY Landcruiser - so now mine isn't the newest on the street anymore.
    AG buy a loud super bike!

It's ok, 202 is just around the corner! I think my car is the oldest on the street. The shame

Quote Originally Posted by philb View Post
    It's ok, 202 is just around the corner! I think my car is the oldest on the street. The shame
    I generally have the oldest vehicles in my neighborhood. Hard to beat a 1975 registered vehicle on age.

/M