Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keyboard Warrior Film Critic.

what the internet thinks if you’re a fan of star wars or westerns watch it. It really is excellent.

I have two small girls.
    I went to Frozen 2.
    They haven't stopped playing with the singing dolls since Christmas.
    The End.

Frozen 2 wasn’t bad actually. Bit darker than 1.

Quote Originally Posted by tossy View Post
    Frozen 2 wasn’t bad actually. Bit darker than 1.
    I actually enjoyed it, the story-line on the Disney ones is usually very well structured, kids can follow and parents can enjoy too.

Seeing as we're gone all mumsnet , I actually saw an ad for Peter Rabbit 2 the last day and got kinda excited .....
    I'd say the amount of babies had on here in the last 5 years has done far more Enviromental damage than all the V8's & decatted Jap stuff put together!

Quote Originally Posted by crank_case View Post
    He already said he's not leaving his keyboard.
    I thought he left for the gym.
    "This is a non-contact sport but then so is ice hockey" - Roberto Giordanelli on Irish FIAT Punto racing but applies to all Irish racing..
    "Tailgaters have small dicks" - Me

what the internet thinks if you’re a fan of star wars or westerns watch it. It really is excellent.
    Ah yeah, the internet has gotten its knickers in a twist over every Star Wars movie lately, some of it for kinda inexplicable hateful reasons, but it's more based on Mark Kermodes review. Now I don't always have the same tastes as him, he'll love things that are just boring, he'll hate things that are actually kinda enjoyable, but the one thing you can say about him is can explain very clearly what he does or doesn't like about a movie and being more experienced and older, doesn't tend to make snap judgements about movies. Even if he doesn't like something, his consistency means he's still a pretty good guide to figuring out if you'll like a movie.

At the end of the day though, it's a Star Wars movie, which is pulpy Flash Gordon stuff and lots of stuff that goes pew pew pew. I think it depends on what you're expectations are, and yeah, probably still enjoy it anyway. I think people sort of expect these things to be life changing or something, which it might have been when you saw Star Wars movies as a kid.

Jojo Rabbit Hilarious.
    And really grim. I was amazed how I could go from laughing out loud to feeling dread in the pit of my stomach and back to laughing again.