Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Harris’ Collecting Cars Podcast

Chris Harris’ Collecting Cars Podcast

Is anyone else listening to this? Maybe you have to be a slightly older anorak but I’m finding it fascinating - chats going back to the birth of EVO from Performance Car, mentions of all the old journos I used to like, just lots of random car stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.backroads.ie/forums/showt...t=chris+harris

Haven't listened myself yet. Must set aside some time.

Been following it here, great stuff on the commute. Loads of behind the scenes insights from dealers to magazines to racers, and they are able to tell the stories in detail with a bit of a laugh too.

Sound quality not great in the first few with volumes all over the place which can cause a scare in the car(!), but they've obviously upgraded the equipment since

its excellent, as is most of the stuff monkey does!

This is getting lots of mentions on here lately. Most seem to agree that it’s a really good show.

Listening to it as we speak, great stuff. Could listen to these guys all day.

Just downloaded a podcast app to listen to it. Great listening, pity my commute is too short that even to and from isnt enough for an episode!

Quote Originally Posted by Chawkie View Post
    Just downloaded a podcast app to listen to it. Great listening, pity my commute is too short that even to and from isnt enough for an episode!
    I'd say a lot of people would be more than happy with a short commute to work 😉

I've only listened to the Harry Metcalfe one so far,bit of catching up to do.

I think the Tiff episode is my favourite so far, followed by Harry Metcalfe.