Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long to get a VRT quote when not on the calculator

You’ll also have the joy of having to fcuking appeal the penalties for late payment caused by eh Revenue.

In fairness Steve I’d say the boss was all over your won to boost the figures , as always doff of the cap to you - balls of steel in the current climate, impeccable taste as always and it’ll get driven🤘

10 days for an individual valuation for me a few months ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah your bang on with 10 days, got it today, bit more of a sting than I was expecting. Over double an equivalent 335i.. oh well.

How does the OMSP compare to other spec 135’s (or is it a 140?) on the calculator and for sale here?

The OMSP is considerably lower than you'd buy one, so in all it's probably about right and the 335i just has a very low OMSP, don't think I'll rock the boat on it.

Quote Originally Posted by sphession View Post
    The OMSP is considerably lower than you'd buy one, so in all it's probably about right and the 335i just has a very low OMSP, don't think I'll rock the boat on it.
    OMSP for buying one here or UK?

Great motor by the way! Saloon or Touring?

Quote Originally Posted by foyler View Post

In fairness Steve I’d say the boss was all over your won to boost the figures , as always doff of the cap to you - balls of steel in the current climate, impeccable taste as always and it’ll get driven落
    Cheers Foyler, I will take that as a compliment, though it remains to be seen given the "current climate" as you say whether it was a wise buy. To be honest I have no reservations.
    I do know from talking to the guy who processed payment they are processing VRT applications more quickly but from what he told me it will be way more painful to import post Brexit!