Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheap Car Transporter

Cheap Car Transporter

Cheap car transporter for sale!

- Fully Galv transporter for sale that I have used for trips up and down to Mayo and bring cars to Mondello. Very nice little trailer and presentable

- Fully chequered plated floor, no gaps showing the road way

- 4 Latching points either side for ratchet straps

- Now it will not suit massive heavy cars (big saloons or jeeps), but for a track toy or transporting something around it does the job grand.

- It is a single axle trailer, but it is good and sturdy with heavy duty ramps also

- Quick connect and release hitch on it, really a rather nice set up if I am honest.

- Easily manoeuvred around

- 4 Spare Wheels and tyres (Set of Alloys, Fierce swanky altogether! And a Set of steelies) - Now one of the steelies has a flat which was on the trailer, so it is currently rocking one alloy and one steel. Will put on the other alloy on the trailer when I get a chance

Looking for €600'ish and it is based in Dublin

Will try and get a few pictures up tomorrow/Tonight
    Last edited by vinnymcdonnell; 13-08-2019 at 04:37 PM.

I might put my name down first for this Vinny and get a look at it over the next few days (I'll even come over in the old Peugeot!)

I'll be in the shed this eve so will have latest pictures!

Next in line for a look at this please

I've seen this trailer close up and it is neat. Also useful for towing behind a camper.....campervan insurance specifies single axle only.......not many people know that!
    Beware of imitations; there's another lawyer out there calling himself "Lucanlaw!" So the writing on the wall may be a forgery!

Quote Originally Posted by lucanlaw View Post
    I've seen this trailer close up and it is neat. Also useful for towing behind a camper.....campervan insurance specifies single axle only.......not many people know that!
    Most people don’t have a licence to pull a trailer anyway so the number of axles is the least of their worries.

Exactly. No fudging the EB licence anymore, it's really tight these days and Traffic doesn't take any "I didn't realise" BS these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinspark View Post
    Exactly. No fudging the EB licence anymore, it's really tight these days and Traffic doesn't take any "I didn't realise" BS these days.
    I’ve been stopped 3 times this year pulling a trailer at checkpoints and asked to show my licence.

Be interested in this trailer myself actually. Yes BE license needed for any load over 750kg regardless of axles.

Sent from my iPhone using my finger

Quote Originally Posted by dunner View Post
    Be interested in this trailer myself actually. Yes BE license needed for any load over 750kg regardless of axles.

Sent from my iPhone using my finger
    The load is irrelevant, the trailer and load together must be grossing/weighing less than 750kg and the trailer must be unbraked and plated to gross maximum 750kg.
    Last edited by gofaster_s13; 13-08-2019 at 04:52 PM.