Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Audi Service

Thanks all for the input. It's a manual so Dsg service isn't an issue. Messaged Grahamo there for a quote so he's top of the list with all the reccomendations.

Probably could give it a go myself with a few YouTube tutorials, but a loose gravel driveway is my only work space and I'd defo end up forgetting something

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jordanfaf View Post
    Thanks all for the input. It's a manual so Dsg service isn't an issue. Messaged Grahamo there for a quote so he's top of the list with all the reccomendations.

Probably could give it a go myself with a few YouTube tutorials, but a loose gravel driveway is my only work space and I'd defo end up forgetting something

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Grahamo will look after you, otherwise Sean Derwin in Greenogue was a master tech in Audi North Dublin (I worked with him for years) & went out by himself under Derwin Automotive. Huge experience with all things Audi & has all software etc.

At that mileage it's worth removing the inlet manifold and getting the inlet ports wall nut shell blasted to remove the build up of carbon, made some difference on my own S3, the only route for this is a good Indie really. The Thermostat will probably pack it in soon anyway (if it hasn't yet) and that requires the inlet manifold to be removed to replace anyway.