Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Talk me out of switching from Apple to Android.

Quote Originally Posted by DMZ View Post
    I'm pretty sure the Apple cameras are up there as well by the way, probably not at the now defunct Huawei levels, but I've never had problems taking very good photos with an iPhone.
    Sorry, I should have said best Android camera on the market. iPhone camera's have always been excellent and a lot of it is down to proper processing.

Quote Originally Posted by KevC View Post
    Sorry, I should have said best Android camera on the market. iPhone camera's have always been excellent and a lot of it is down to proper processing.
    I always found iPhone cameras sound great on paper, but looking at the pictures the Samsung always seems to be far better than the iPhones.

Then Samsung is for you... best looking phones too.
    I'm with the resistance

Don't forget to view the photos on another device, or a laptop or tv or whatever. Samsung do good cameras, as do most modern phones, but Samsung do what are probably the best, most vibrant screens. So viewing a photo on a Samsung screen always makes it look good. You may have an equal camera on another device, but the screen may not be as vibrant as the Samsung's so it will look better displayed on a Samsung screen, no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by deltona View Post
    Don't forget to view the photos on another device, or a laptop or tv or whatever. Samsung do good cameras, as do most modern phones, but Samsung do what are probably the best, most vibrant screens. So viewing a photo on a Samsung screen always makes it look good. You may have an equal camera on another device, but the screen may not be as vibrant as the Samsung's so it will look better displayed on a Samsung screen, no matter what.
    Yea I've often noticed that but even the same photo from a Samsung on an iPhone screen is still better I find.

No- my son had to be weaned off apple- took a while,now on an android he wouldn't go back

I think I have permanently lost this battle
    I'm with the resistance