Thread: Free: Alfa 159 tie rods

Free: Alfa 159 tie rods

I've a pair of unused for rods for an Alfa 159 that are free to anyone that will use them.

Fits a 2007 159 JTDm

Quinton Hazell QR3648S and QR3649S are the part numbers.

I can't remember why I didn't use them, I've a vague recollection that I thought that the part may have looked incorrect so I can share a pic of the parts themselves too in advance
    Last edited by Chawkie; 10-02-2019 at 09:56 PM.

Hi Chawkie, do you still have these? happy to pay postage if so!
    THE LIMITS OF TYRANTS ARE PRESCRIBED BY THE ENDURANCE OF THOSE WHOM THEY OPPRESS.

Indeed I do.

As above, I wasnt fully convinced these were correct. I can WhatsApp you a pic.

Where are you based? I'm going to Dublin, airport direction Thursday evening!

Sorry man, I forgot all about this... I'd still be interested if you have them!
    THE LIMITS OF TYRANTS ARE PRESCRIBED BY THE ENDURANCE OF THOSE WHOM THEY OPPRESS.

Here with your name on them. What part of the country are you?

I'm in New Ross but get around a bit!

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by prophead View Post
    I'm in New Ross but get around a bit!

They're here in Limerick. If you use Parcelmotel, I can send them to you that way too! Cost about a fiver I think

Perfect, I can send money through PayPal if that suits? I'll dig up my parcelmotel Id tomorrow. I do get to Limerick now and again but no idea when!

Whatever works, I'm not in a panic. They're in my shed about 5 years in the box.

PM me your phone number and I'll send you a pic of the parts, I think I was a little uncertain they were right so didn't use them but my memory isn't great on it.