11 22.45%
  • Ridin' With Sleepy Joe Biden

28 57.14%
  • Linden Village Small Batch Artisan Cider

10 20.41%
Page 1 of 90 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: US Presidential Election 2020

US Presidential Election 2020

Bill Weld has already thrown his hat in the ring on the republican side. I am expecting more to join him. Love the add at the start of this segment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov6Y5V2BFr4

Not a chance at all. The gop are behind Trump. All depends who the Dems pick but id not be surprised if he gets a second term. None of the mud has stuck and those that support him dont care. As long as the economy stays good he wont get beat

A lot of the democrats are Sanders wannabes too by the looks of things. It’s nearly like in the UK where one option is some Marxist extremist that you wouldn’t put in charge of the office refreshments budget or some ranting lunatics that seem intent on taking everything apart based on spurious ideas. I don’t mind political diversity and clear choice but it’s all gone a bit mad.

Trump will add a lot of entertainment no matter what. I’m looking forward to the cutting nicknames that he will come up with.
    I'm with the resistance

Quote Originally Posted by mikerd4 View Post
    Not a chance at all. The gop are behind Trump. All depends who the Dems pick but id not be surprised if he gets a second term. None of the mud has stuck and those that support him dont care. As long as the economy stays good he wont get beat
    This (sadly). He’s 11/8 (€37.5 return on €100). Fill yer boots.
    2003 BMW 325i Sport Touring (E46)
    1998 Porsche 911 3.4 Carrera 2 (996)
    something new

I actually think someone like Pete Buttigieg could be a very dark horse. The guy whilst a complete outsider might be just what the dems need. Hes not a hardcore left liberal and he has the appeal to a broad base. Plus its hard for the likes of Trump to attack him. I think the likes of Sanders have missed there big opportunity thanks to the dnc being hell bent on clintons run. The big if now is if Biden chooses to run.

Biden's announcement is imminent apparently but the delay has already probably caused him damage. I am backing Kamala Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by mikerd4 View Post
    I actually think someone like Pete Buttigieg could be a very dark horse. The guy whilst a complete outsider might be just what the dems need. Hes not a hardcore left liberal and he has the appeal to a broad base. Plus its hard for the likes of Trump to attack him. I think the likes of Sanders have missed there big opportunity thanks to the dnc being hell bent on clintons run. The big if now is if Biden chooses to run.
    I think majority of the western world is getting tired of left liberals. That can be seen clearly in the election results across all countries. I cannot see Trump not getting a second term.

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

I have no real idea who’s who but Trump can be beaten. The Republicans got a decent beating in the mid terms. If the democrats pick someone centrist with a bit of appeal (unlike Hilary Clinton) then they have a good chance. In the end it’s just about a handful of states and if you can swing those then you’re sorted. It needs to be an Obama/JFK sort. Young, energetic, with a positive simple message.
    I'm with the resistance

I think the big names arent the ones who will win out tbh. They are too easy to be attacked. They need someone as dmz says who has a broad appeal. Being popular in California or New York isnt going to win it for you. As said its a very small amount of people that really matter and win the election for u

Joe Biden is officially in the race. Will be very interesting to see if the DNC has learned anything from the last time.