Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Road - to HELL

Man I gotta own one of these at some stage in my life, fantastic looking machine.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Looks ok but plenty work needs to be carried out. seals, brakes, suspension etc ... Time is on my side, Im younger than the car

Thanks for the supporting words here, keeps me motivated. Looks like I'm on the right path

Yenko ? NO - Yenko was never involved with Caminos, bought the car with the stickers ...
    Last edited by OPollo; 05-04-2019 at 07:02 PM.

That's an awesome pickup!

Enjoy getting it sorted!

Is there ANY rules to a vintage reg plates ? Black and white, can silver letters been used on a reg plate ? Any other restrictions ?

Cheers

wow, amazing car. This must be one of my favourite muscle cars ever. Why pictures so cloudy ? Send us some more next time you are out and about.
    When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike205 View Post
    wow, amazing car. This must be one of my favourite muscle cars ever. Why pictures so cloudy ? Send us some more next time you are out and about.
    Im sorry, pics made with my phone and the camera is phucked, will get some pics tomor with a decent camera

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by OPollo View Post
    Is there ANY rules to a vintage reg plates ? Black and white, can silver letters been used on a reg plate ? Any other restrictions ?

Cheers
    If you don't have to NCT it, nobody's going to check. Cops won't bother with you as long as you're not making a nuisance of yourself - go pick whatever suits

Lovely job

Heck - is that your GTO beside it too ??