Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Out and about...Mazda style

Quote Originally Posted by miller View Post
    Great pictures....looks like some scenic roads there.
    Yeah, nice scenery around that area. It is around the Vee, between Tipp and Waterford.

Great pics of a car that’s going to be a classic !
    You either need brake pads or you’ve a fluid leak.

Quote Originally Posted by gofaster_s13 View Post
    Great pics of a car that’s going to be a classic !
    You either need brake pads or you’ve a fluid leak.
    Thanks ! Pads from the looks of things. Now might be a good time for the upgrade to the 1.8 items !

She's lovely, what size are the wheels and tyres?

Quote Originally Posted by rhysmate View Post
    She's lovely, what size are the wheels and tyres?
    195/50/15 and the wheels are 7.5 x 15. You were living quite close to me at one point !

Quote Originally Posted by airhead_eire View Post
    Out and about recently in the ever maturing Mk1....actually, it was its first outing since last September (except for a small test run !). The brake light came on after five minutes of driving so a quick return home to top up with brake fluid saw everything good. After around 120 mile round trip, I deemed the cobwebs officially blown off !!

Ah, I somehow missed this thread! Some lovely photos and really nice looking mk1. I do miss that view of the open road with the headlights sticking up!

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Retrothis View Post
    Ah, I somehow missed this thread! Some lovely photos and really nice looking mk1. I do miss that view of the open road with the headlights sticking up!

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
    Cheers ! That's my third Mk1 and it's constantly evolving since 2011. In actual fact, it has slowly been going back to OE looks.