Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: BMW M2 Competition review

Even though it might have been seriously ragged while being hired out I wouldn't think twice buying it if it was for a decent price.

BMW will probably go through every part of it and replace anything that needs doing so I'd say it would be a pretty good buy

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Even though it might have been seriously ragged while being hired out I wouldn't think twice buying it if it was for a decent price.

BMW will probably go through every part of it and replace anything that needs doing so I'd say it would be a pretty good buy
    I wouldn't count on the price bit. When I was buying mine there was a demo M2 with 3K miles. It had new rear tyres(different brand from fronts), brakes and drivers seat bolster was v worn, when queried they did admit it was a BMW car that knew Mondello. They were looking for 5K more than a similar spec car in BMW Cork so I said no thanks.

First impressions... what a car !!!

Looking forward to some decent spins over the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy it! It’s a cracking car. I’m quite annoyed that my second go was cancelled.
    I'm with the resistance

Have fun, make sure to scrub those Michelins well

I'm sure the local tyre suppliers were getting good business out of this being rented out

Has anyone actually seen the M2 Comp on Irish roads having been bought by someone..

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Has anyone actually seen the M2 Comp on Irish roads having been bought by someone..
    I haven't seen one on the road yet but the Ex owner of my original M2, got a Comp recently.

There’s also at least one of them down in Cork

Current: '06 Silver Grey E60 530d
    Previous: '03 Silver Grey E46 M3, '02 Imola Red E46 325Ci, '98 Cosmos Schwartz E36 318iS

Quote Originally Posted by 318 iS cosmos View Post
    There’s also at least one of them down in Cork

I was looking at a couple of them in Bavarian today. Feckin lovely.

One if not two in limerick. Owner of an m2 traded in for m2 comp