Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: iPhone Prices

Quote Originally Posted by DMZ View Post
    Exactly. I'm incidentally trying to find a €200-300 sweet spot for a phone which I think is really all you should need to spend. I guess I haven't quite achieved that yet but my latest attempt at it, a Nokia 7 Plus Android One, isn't all bad.
    Get one of these. I bought two recently.

https://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones...SABEgKfwPD_BwE

€150 quid plus 30-40 for VAT and customs.

Has been working perfectly since I bought it 4 months ago, android OS and battery lasts 2-3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by DMZ View Post
    Exactly. I'm incidentally trying to find a €200-300 sweet spot for a phone which I think is really all you should need to spend. I guess I haven't quite achieved that yet but my latest attempt at it, a Nokia 7 Plus Android One, isn't all bad.
    https://www.movertix.com/en/samsung-...b-sm-a530.html

I just got a dual sim one of these for a few quid extra and am very impressed with the quality for the money. my last few phones have been sony and they seem to get worse and worse. I was looking for a dual sim phone with an SD card slot that was waterproof, ideally a little tough, and not mahoosive. by non-rugged standards this thing is built like a brick so I'm hoping it'll last better than a sony.

I'm on a Nokia 7+ too, got it after my Samsung S6 edge screen cracked and I wasn't prepared to spend the money on whatever the new equivalent was.

I'm actually very happy with it, for the price it's great and does everything I need. The only thing I slightly miss is the notification light, but I can live without it easily enough!

I switched from contract to 25euro sim only unlimited, on contract you miss out on 2 model iterations and phones shelf life is 12 months

I bought the 5s outright at 300 euro, loved the iPhone 5s integration with my mac and apple car play, size, speed

The usual apple update killed the speed and battery to force you to upgrade

I switched to Sony Xperia premium Z5 at 350 euro sim free, fantastic phone

I am invested in the apple eco system would like to revert but its at a premium

Prefer ios over android but not much in it

I

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TRD3000GT; 22-08-2019 at 11:38 AM.
    Doing it with Twins is better than being Single
    http://www.backroads.ie/forums/showthread.php?7376-TRD3000GT-Project

In the Apple range, I don't think you need more than an iPhone 7 by the way. Plenty fast. Hopefully next couple of iOS upgrades don't prove me wrong... At least not until 5G becomes a thing. In 5G land I'd say the Samsung S10 5G is the one to get now. It looks like a cracking phone.
    I'm with the resistance