Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sell all my cars and have one nice really one?

I did similar over the last few months. Tricky getting storage for so many, worrying about keeping them all mint, not having time to drive them etc etc. I'm doing one at a time, then take time to get used to it and so far have no regrets. This may change when show season kicks off, but I feel mentally lighter.

First too go was the 740, Deane motors sold it to Galway.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpmQ49aH7u0/

The 5k mile 343gl went to kgf classics and I believe ended up in London.

https://www.kgfclassiccars.co.uk/details.php?cid=851

The 190d 2.5 just went last week to Authentic autos, this was a harder decision as it is literally as new, no better w201 here or the uk.

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1068623

Bought a low mile performance pack c63 which I'll tax in March probably and enjoy.

That’s a nice car to end up with - do put up pics etc please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your definitely not a shill post webuyanyvehicle.ie 🤘

Quote Originally Posted by SJ View Post
    OK so I've been watching 'tidying up' but there's something to Marie Kondo's question - do the cars make you feel happy when you look at them? If they do, keep them and deal with the insurance. If they don't, don't.
    There's a frigging box for everything apparently lol
    2005 toyota sequoia, 1993 300d, 2009 prius, 1984 Volvo 242 turbo intercooler

Try Autoline, I have the Evo and the E28 with them. I think the Evo was an extra €80 on the classic policy. I think its around the €390 per year.

I get the whole fleet pains. I sometimes struggle with two classics plus two daily drivers in the family.

So long as the Classic fleet are polar opposites then it should be a joy. I keep toying of changing but I simply cant everytime i open the garage door.

E28 for cruising
    Evo for noisy cruising

If you classics start to offer the same end result then yes mix them up!

Yea I got sorted out with autoline for the E30 and Corrado. The rest are on classic insurance with AXA. The Landcruiser will shortly be moving over to insure my van from Zurich. Only car left out in the cold is my Fiat Coupe but that car will br 20 years old in 2020 so I hope I can add it to my autoline policy then.

Quote Originally Posted by SJ View Post
    OK so I've been watching 'tidying up' but there's something to Marie Kondo's question - do the cars make you feel happy when you look at them? If they do, keep them and deal with the insurance. If they don't, don't.
    +1 on this-I've had a bit of fleet management over the last 3 months with one car per month needing TLC.
    But I still feel I'm on the right track....
    2005 Alfa 166 2.0TS Grigio Geo - mini project
    2003 Alfa 156 1.8TS Sportwagon Blu Cosmo - Daily Driver
    2002 Alfa 166 2.0 Blu Odissea - Donor
    2001 Alfa 166 3.0 Proteo Rosso - resting for now
    2000 Alfa 156 2.0 TS Selespeed Sportwagon Vela Blu - Donor
    1999 Alfa 166 2.0 TS Alfa Rosso - project
    1999 Alfa 166 2.5 V6 Grigio Nettuno - Track Car
    1984 Alfasud 1.5 Gold Cloverleaf Florentine Copper