Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The 16 Spark Plug service

That is so bloody cool!

For anyone potentially interested, will be looking for €5,500’ish (will be advertised at this but Backroads discount will apply!)

I had one of these for maybe five or six years. Absolutely fabulous car it was. She’d drift like a pro car, leave twin smoking tracks on dry tarmac and generally entertain occupant and spectators alike. I changed it for a CLS55(SC) and followed up with a C63 but this was actually my favorite of the three as a daily driven drivers car. I’ve really fond memories of mine.

I'm perusing these in the states for when we move, Benz products seem to be seriously underpriced in barginous territory! kudos for owning one in Ireland Vinny, pure class!
    2005 toyota sequoia, 1993 300d, 2009 prius, 1984 Volvo 242 turbo intercooler

Bump on this if anyone is interested! Been in the shed for the past few months so will need to put a new battery in it. Apart from that she is good to go motoring and make glorious V8 Noises again!

Gents building a shed so this has to go to fund it, 2.5k takes it away. Will need a rad (when selling an over eager test driver damaged it, pushing it up and damaging it)

Temptation ......

Is it still on uk plates? What year is it?

Quote Originally Posted by vinnymcdonnell View Post
    Gents building a shed so this has to go to fund it, 2.5k takes it away. Will need a rad (when selling an over eager test driver damaged it, pushing it up and damaging it)
    I went through two rads in 12 months with a W210, though not an AMG. Hitting a fox on a motorway destroyed one rad (fox wasn't great after either) and the second one was damaged by driving slowly over an innocent looking speedramp. Rads look to be mounted quite low on these and in my experience are susceptible to damage from relatively minor obstacles on the roads.