Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 Audi 8P S3

Yep, 235's will be worse for rubbing. Nice wheel but would be nicer in 18's.
    I'm standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused

Round 2. Picked these up cheap. One of my favrouite wheels. Ordering Michelin PS4s for them and on they go. May change the colour to silver, but will live with the black until I can decide.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Lovely wheels.

Black wheels can sometimes look lost on a black car.
    Look smaller too, just my opinion.

Try them and see.
    Wheel Wizards would sort them if not to taste

The black could look cool, only thing that puts me off black wheels is the tyres always have to be dressed or they just look dirty.

Some wheel colour like 'Ferric Grey' would look nice against the black paint.

You can't go wrong with a set of PR 1.2s. I think silver would be nice but with the Michelins that would be a lot of money to drop at once. Leave them black for the winter maybe.

Pro races on and Michelin PS4s.
    She's on track to be a proper B road basher now with a few more bits in mind

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Well. I picked this up this evening from Jordanfaf. I've always had good fortune buying both the seller as well as the car when purchasing and there's no doubt but this was a good guy selling a good car. The car is in great nick and I've been pootling around the neighbourhood the last few hours just enjoying cruisin' about, getting used to the car's general manners, discovering little features, familiarising myself with the controls and switchgear etc. - Lovin' it. Really looking forward to being this honest S3's latest keeper.

Quattro just in time for the snow too!

Wasn't a fan of the black wheels personally Jordan put her back on the stock wheels for me, which I much prefer.. Tyres will do grand a lot while. There was a resonator delete on it which I'm between two minds on. I think there will be days when I'll love it and days when I won't but I'll leave it as is a while.

First jobs on my list will be a cruise control retro fit. Hopefully it's as straightforward as the equivalent golf which I've had done previously., and I won't sleep easy til I get a duplicate key and fob cut as there was only one!

But yeah. - Yay! Not even Sinn Féin can spoil my fun for the next little while at least!
    Last edited by bloke; 11-02-2020 at 10:37 PM.

Nice one Bloke, enjoy
    I'm standing in a field full of sheep, is it wrong that I feel aroused

Excellent purchase sir...

Well done Bloke. Excellent choice