Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: Vintage Bus/coach

Cheers folks much appreciated!

Anything else about there? Even a contact who would be in the game that might know of something tucked away?

Isn't there a transport museum in Howth? Maybe they could point you in the right direction?
    Allianz Corporate Event, Sandown Raceway, 3rd March, 2004.
    News Conference with Williams F1 driver, Juan Pablo Montoya.
    'Journalist': "I have one question for Juan. Just a hypothetical one, Juan. As the wonder kid, the rising No.1, Juan, one wonders should Juan only win one in one year, would Juan want to have won that one in round one, Juan?"

There is a depot/graveyard for the transport museum down in the glen of imaal. I used to pass it on the way to school every day. I dunno if it is still there now. Memories of loads of old busses etc outside rotting. There is a shed which must have some better stuff inside.... if it still there at all that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by prpr View Post
    Isn't there a transport museum in Howth? Maybe they could point you in the right direction?
    Very nice people who run the place. I am sure they would help you as they are very keen to have old bus's and commercial vehicles used on a regular basis.The museum is in the grounds of Howth Castle and is open every Sunday afternoon.

Just bumping this up to see if anyone knows of anything for sale/coming up for sale

There is a transport museum in Dromod, part of the Cavan /Leitrim Rail, Air and Transport museum. Might be worth giving them a shout.

Bump this up - still looking for a 1950s bedford sb / Bristol half cab single or similar
    Last edited by loggie; 01-09-2018 at 08:57 AM.

Could of got pregnant and given birth in the time Iv been searching - anything out there in the country?