Thread: Tapatalk updated

Tapatalk updated

Hi, I've updated tapatalk plugin for the forum to the latest version. I am hardly an expert on tapatalk since I've only downloaded it to check if this update was ok.. so far seems that its fine. Any problems post here. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by philb View Post
    Hi, I've updated tapatalk plugin for the forum to the latest version. I am hardly an expert on tapatalk since I've only downloaded it to check if this update was ok.. so far seems that its fine. Any problems post here. Thanks
    Test from Tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Presumably that's connected to the annoying pop up on mobile which has just started prompting to install Tapatalk.
    Can that be stopped?

For me that prompt went away after about 3 logins.
    Anon. - "owned since 2004. never had a disc on her."

Sure you can't please them all It really needed to be updated. I will check the settings to see if that can be stopped. btw on my phone it gives a banner across the top on the forum listing page but no popup.

As is its non trivial to remove so it will need to wait till I have a bit more time.

No worries, and sorry I should have said it was a banner as opposed to a popup. My bad...

Updated tapatalk to the latest 5.7.4
    Is working fine from my phone..
    Random photo included for testing

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I installed Tapatalk by accident while I was fiddling with other apps. I am not very impressed but in fairness I don't know how to use it and I'm not going to learn. How do I uninstall it?
    ________
    Wheelnut

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelnut View Post
    I installed Tapatalk by accident while I was fiddling with other apps. I am not very impressed but in fairness I don't know how to use it and I'm not going to learn. How do I uninstall it?
    If you are on android
    It can vary slightly depending on android version but it's no different than for any other app. Press the icon for a second or so and you should see an option to uninstall. If you are on iPhone
    Far as I can remember very similar. Pressing the app icon pops up a minus sign click on that.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk